Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.6 Update

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
A short and quick update list for me (subject to change):
Pros
Actually playable
Zoom feature (I like it, but can’t explain why)
When receiving a gift, it immediately shows what you can send in return
No more Airport City popups so I'm not accidentally spending greenies on bonuses I don't want
As far as I can tell, I haven’t lost any items/tokens/stars/planes/etc.

Cons
Not receiving gifts from those that haven’t updated. (As far as I can tell…)
Warehouse items are no longer in alphabetical order (Dear God…)
Extra steps involved with repairing planes
Before update, I could visit ANYBODY, including people that I personally know haven’t played in months. Can’t visit those people anymore
When you select a flight and you need more passengers/fuel, it defaults to passengers (150) and (50)/fuel (300) and (150) instead of passengers (10) and fuel (20)
Don’t know if neighbors are receiving my gifts that haven’t updated (Please let me know!)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
my game disappeared from my device?! what is going on.
I did not update. If I dont get my game back, I quit. grgr:mad::mad:
why cant they do a normal update.
I will check my android game now. Did not play it few days.
Need to collect gifts, check the planes etc.
Then will do backup, maybe two, and do an update. Hope will be all fine.

Yes, that is good question. Why then cant do normal update?!?
I have a feeling that they just do update, without big testing, and those few users are main testers, then all feedback is valuable, and slowly they correct the bugs... :blackeye:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@spearman78, i just returned a gift to you from 1 of my games. NOT UPDATED YET!!! Did you receive it???

I also didn't play the game for a day or 2, so i just checked all 3 my games.
It appears that all my games can update the latest version, the icon was shown!!!
My game VAYKA1 has the issue since last sunday that without updating, my city suddenly was highly zoomed in!!
I'm only seeing about 6 very large buildings in a square which i van collect from. So it takes a while to scroll all the squares
to collect coins and passengers. While scrolling to collect the game freezes a lot, before the next square is showing.
When i visit neighbors, it takes several minutes before i can see it and the buildings are also very huge!!!
I DON'T LIKE THAT AT ALL!!!:sick::sick::sick::sick::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

My other 2 games NOYA12 and AYON1 (ALSO NOT UPDATED YET) 'don't have the issue of highly zoomed in and are
showing my normal sized airport. The 2 games are working fine, don't freeze and when visiting neighbors, their cities are on normal size.

So when i read all the comments on the new update that there are a lot of problems again, sigh!!!, i'm NOT going to update my games!!!
If you send gifts to my games, i'll return them or in what you need. Thanks for the gifts!!!

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
@Long Free2Play , More issues with the gifting mess. This morning I had received 5 gifts from people. I accepted all 5 gifts. Then I returned 1 gift. When I returned that 1 gift all my other people that I am suppose to return gifts to disappeared. Did that two times this morning. Only shows 1 gift sent. Sorry people if you are not getting gifts in return.

This whole thing with the update made me curious as I wanted to know what I might be in for with my Windows games when the updates arrived. I installed an android emulator on my PC, and installed the game on that and on my phone & tablet and updated all three.

So far:
Gifts between android games take 2-3 days to arrive, if at all. I was able to return 1 gift.
Can't visit PC neighbors (I added my own PC games as neighbors), although my PC games can visit the android games.
It takes greenies to speed up plane repair even though I have quite a few plane repair items.

I have to say, I'm not real impressed. Hopefully, these (and other problems) will be addressed in future updates. I hope GI gets their act together before they mess with windows games!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
I have about a 1000 collections that I haven't opened, waiting for the update to use the experience. I have been debating whether to just open them all after hearing all the complaints regarding the update.

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
my game disappeared from my device?! what is going on.
I did not update. If I dont get my game back, I quit. grgr:mad::mad:
why cant they do a normal update.
Nina, my son's android auto-updated yesterday. When it did, all of the shortcuts disappeared. I had to find it in the settings tab. Did you look there? If so, that sucks. :(

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Can someone post a screenshot of this new zoom feature, please? I am curious. I know I shouldn't be laughing while reading about the gifting bug, but I am because it is such a joke. If it's not broken, don't fix it. It was working fine before, why change it? There are so many things to fix, why not fix those instead?

BTW, how does the update affect the Alliances? Anyone?
See screenshot with a part of my city.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-16-16-14-47-800x600.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-16-16-14-47-800x600.png
    1 MB · Views: 134

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
First lost some planes but now they are back but have lost my icon to click on from my home screen. Must go thru the google play store to enter my airport.
I had the same issue but I found AC icon in my app list. Just the shortcut was listed then I create a new icon in main window.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I have about a 1000 collections that I haven't opened, waiting for the update to use the experience. I have been debating whether to just open them all after hearing all the complaints regarding the update.
It looks it is techical update only, so no level upgrades. I did not upgrade yet, cant install update... Will try tomorrow again.

Top Bottom