Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2016 Thanksgiving Quest

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
28vx7ih.jpg

How much later is later? :rage:

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Think I'm gonna skip this one, would rather tap planetariums than residential houses. PPDs and green jets needed mainly I believe. Prize is Mall giving 20 max pop and $100 per 5 hours. Just 2 sets of 3 collections, last one just landing guest planes.
Good Luck Everyone:)

Was going to do screen shot but forgot how to post it here.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Anyone knows what are the flight destinations for this quest? Trying to think if this quest is even worth the trouble.
To get items for Thanksgiving Day collection, you need to flight to: Egipt, Rome, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Houston or Oslo. All items are marked as Very Seldom.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
To get items for Thanksgiving Day collection, you need to flight to: Egipt, Rome, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Houston or Oslo. All items are marked as Very Seldom.

Thanks. Not sure if it's worth it as I've already 3-starred these destinations. Reward gives population and coins... probably another building that I will not be building.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I only had a couple of items from last year (think I just got a few days to do it after my game was lost), finished it just there - had all 4 bonus' active and flew about 30 flights to LA, 10 to Turkish Coast and 6 to Oslo and that was enough to get the 3 collections. 3 neighbours visited clicking on 10 buildings was enough to get the 9 items I needed. Should be ok even if starting from scratch. Only used about 25 F50s to fast fly the planes back.

FrqntFlyr

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
041392r2
Username
Thor (needed items)
I only had a couple of items from last year (think I just got a few days to do it after my game was lost), finished it just there - had all 4 bonus' active and flew about 30 flights to LA, 10 to Turkish Coast and 6 to Oslo and that was enough to get the 3 collections. 3 neighbours visited clicking on 10 buildings was enough to get the 9 items I needed. Should be ok even if starting from scratch. Only used about 25 F50s to fast fly the planes back.

Appreciate the hope to finish this and the particulars. Started off with the Pioneer Trail collection done, completed the 30 guest landings. First flights picked up the half the Thanksgiving Day collection but nothing this evening.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Just a reminder to only click on normal passenger buildings, i've seen a few people click of my house of disturbance/smart houses. These buildings and event (i presume, can't check as completed) ones like carriage workshops won't drop items when visiting.

Top Bottom