Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

• Please make sure you create a NEW thread when requesting to join a Star Club. This makes it easier for us to keep track of.

Awarded 1100 stars

I have finally reached 1100 stars! Many thanks to all my regular gifting partners.
May I ask for the new badge please? ... and I'm not quitting the game this time ;)

Attachments

• IMG_4452.PNG
    IMG_4452.PNG
    601.9 KB · Views: 67
I have finally reached 1100 stars! Many thanks to all my regular gifting partners.
May I ask for the new badge please? ... and I'm not quitting the game this time ;)
Congratulations- I loved your message- I came into the thread specifically to congratulate “The man who’d seen enough at 1000 stars” 🤪😉. It’s another reminder (to me) that leaving the game after years of hard work and the friendly connections we’ve all made is much tougher than it seems, so I should shelve any such thoughts for at least another 12 months 😋🤪🥴🤣.

Congratulations- I loved your message- I came into the thread specifically to congratulate “The man who’d seen enough at 1000 stars” 🤪😉. It’s another reminder (to me) that leaving the game after years of hard work and the friendly connections we’ve all made is much tougher than it seems, so I should shelve any such thoughts for at least another 12 months 😋🤪🥴🤣.
Perfectly said, @Bob69bob ! It would be just another game without this network of friendly people helping with gifts and advices.
I tried a life beyond Airport City and it was sad and boring one :p

Top Bottom