Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

world record launch

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Last edited:

Tiffy37

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Tiffy37
Username
Tiffy37
I had the pleasure of been in that launch, I did had it saved on YouTube but think Robby must have taken it down as it disappeared from my list. It was a really fun day. Be nice to do it again and be part of it.😃🚀🚀🚀

Alan Walker

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
*Please ask me for it*
Username
Alan Walker
I am also in, for green's!

We can do it with the 3 launch in same day
Red
Blue
Green
all world record :cool::cigar:
A very..very..very... great idea!

Let's go for it!

I will definitly try!

Alan, given that we are trying to get maximum people in for green AND blue and red, can you try to build out to include the other pads before that time? Otherwise, there will be fewer people in blue and red than green. Good luck. I know you can do it
Also, a very big thanks for encouraging me @Chloe11111 !!!

Can I get a idea of the date?
Like this month, next month or.......
Please!
It would be very very helpful!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I am also in, for green's!
Alan, given that we are trying to get maximum people in for green AND blue and red, can you try to build out to include the other pads before that time? Otherwise, there will be fewer people in blue and red than green. Good luck. I know you can do it

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Alan, you really need to watch your posts. You post multiple times each time you post in a thread and people think you're doing it only to see yourself in top posters.

Use the edit button. Don't post "good idea" in an award thread that is geared to people posting to get their reward.

At some point, they will start moderating all your posts and that won't be a good thing.

Loving the sound of this! Once a date has been announced, I will certainly make it high profile on the forum and the sites social media accounts. (y)

@Alan Walker - Stop posting replies straight after one another. As already mentioned, there is an 'edit' button you can use. Also the posts where you just post '.' are ridiculous. As usual, i've gone through your posts and deleted the rubbish and merged all the others. As you can see, you have now gone from 20 posts down to 12, and some of them are jubious. I'm a grumpy old Brit, and we tut at people that push into queues. As such, if you keep up with this behaviour, i'll ensure your post count remains at zero, so will never feature on the 'Top Posting Members' list. ;)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Got a pinned thread going for this here. https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/epic-record-breaking-launches.39979/

We do hope you will join. I wonder if we can get 500 people on it ;)

Just seen that thread and also replied on there. Ive posted the link to the other thread on the facebook and twitter groups to hopefully attract more people. I also said:

There will be a World Record forum badge for EVERYONE that takes part! Screenshot will be required, but more about that closer to the time :D

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Just seen that thread and also replied on there. Ive posted the link to the other thread on the facebook and twitter groups to hopefully attract more people. I also said:

There will be a World Record forum badge for EVERYONE that takes part! Screenshot will be required, but more about that closer to the time :D
There will be multiple people taking videos - but I like the idea of the screenshot as well.

There will be multiple people taking videos - but I like the idea of the screenshot as well.

Just trying to think of the quickest and easiest was to award an award. Will be similar to the current event awards, post a SS and get the award. Will be easier for us mods then looking through a video trying to marry everything up. (y)

@Chloe11111 , one additional piece of advice is that whoever hosts the launch should avoid having neighbours that do not have any method of communication with the launch organiser. To maximise the number of players, the launch account would need to consider vacancies, so support accounts or low level accounts without red launch ability might need to be removed? The account code will need to be made public, so you can expect requests coming in from everywhere.

Hijacking, deliberate or otherwise, will cause huge frustration. It maybe worth considering that warning that no players should be allowed to add points except those arranged by the host? The launch will take some time to get everyone on board so that player will need to be vigilant throughout in case they need to kick players for adding points. If everyone is restricted to zero points, it will be much easier to monitor the top 5 positions and be aware early if someone is ignoring the rule.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Chloe11111 , one additional piece of advice is that whoever hosts the launch should avoid having neighbours that do not have any method of communication with the launch organiser. To maximise the number of players, the launch account would need to consider vacancies, so support accounts or low level accounts without red launch ability might need to be removed? The account code will need to be made public, so you can expect requests coming in from everywhere.

Hijacking, deliberate or otherwise, will cause huge frustration. It maybe worth considering that warning that no players should be allowed to add points except those arranged by the host? The launch will take some time to get everyone on board so that player will need to be vigilant throughout in case they need to kick players for adding points. If everyone is restricted to zero points, it will be much easier to monitor the top 5 positions and be aware early if someone is ignoring the rule.
Thanks @Bob69bob we are tracking here ... https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/epic-record-breaking-launches.39979/

The zero point thing is exactly what we're asking

Top Bottom