Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

World Map Icon & top 100 finishes

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Quickest reply I've ever received from GI!

"My name is Kate and I am glad to help you.

We've carefully checked this player's account. She's not a cheater. There are fair ways in the game to speed up flights and take first places.

Anyway we would like to thank you for your attentiveness!"

Quickest reply I've ever received from GI!

"My name is Kate and I am glad to help you.

We've carefully checked this player's account. She's not a cheater. There are fair ways in the game to speed up flights and take first places.

Anyway we would like to thank you for your attentiveness!"

What a crock of crap answer that is from GI. There is no way this player can consistently take all these 1st places across the board week after week without knowing a few "questionable" shortcuts. I reckon its a GI stooge.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I get placed most weeks, but normally very low ranking. Bali Hi you're not showing in the rankings for Johannesburg on my iPad game.

Think I'll send an email to GI. Will probably get the automatic response of requesting a screen shot and then being deemed as solved.
Ian when I tried to unblock my Captain tneil game for the second time I told GI about our cheating neighbor, they did nothing about it and also never unblocked my game. I also find that Ne2 now does not score in the rankings? This game has never done anything but play. As we all know GI don't care and our neighbour must be spending some cash to get so many first places.
I don't think so

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
From GIs quick response I'd say that they've been made aware of this player before. I'd have to agree with Pakman. This player must be a GI employee, friend of the family etc to get away with such blatant cheating. I'm going to check after the reset later to see what flights this person has after a few hours.

Neil ellor I've also noticed that I can't join your Ne2 launches. I can see your launch, but when I go to join I get put in a launch by myself. This has happened on more than one occasion.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
From GIs quick response I'd say that they've been made aware of this player before. I'd have to agree with Pakman. This player must be a GI employee, friend of the family etc to get away with such blatant cheating. I'm going to check after the reset later to see what flights this person has after a few hours.

Neil ellor I've also noticed that I can't join your Ne2 launches. I can see your launch, but when I go to join I get put in a launch by myself. This has happened on more than one occasion.
Ian I think there are a few neighbours who have this problem with my launch, lukely I still have a few who can join. Both Captain tneil and Ne2 are on my iPad so they may be picking up from this. But ultimately they just don't care.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Crazy reply from GI. The issue is not speeding up flights. Biggest question I have is how do they get so many passengers?

I calculated last week that a player with multiple wins on Android for Jumbo flights needed 500 000 passengers for the 5 jumbo destinations alone.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Has anybody managed to work out what the actual prises are for this ranking competition.

Some months ago, I publish this list, don't know if still valid; I was banish twice for the top100. I complaint the first time, the second, I lost interest.

Now the pricemoney is almost complete:
still wondering what we get from 11th to 13th , probably collection chest

1st: golden chest (F150 , 3 gold tokens, 10 silver, treadmill, space ration)
2nd :silver chest (2x fuel50, 2 gold token, 8 silver, launch item)
3rd: Large bronze chest, (1x fuel50, 1 gold, 6 silver)
4th: bronze chest level 1 (F50, 1 gold coin, 4 silver, launch item)
5th: bronze chest level 2 (2 X F20, 6silver coins, 2 launch items)
6th to 10th bronze chest level 3 (f20, 1 silver coin, 1 launch item)

14th to 50th: collection chest (5 items)

51th to 100th: repair chest 3items .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Got a 4th spot this week which gave a medium bronze chest (4 silver tokens, 1 fuel 20 and two launch items)
The small bronze chest I earned for 9th place previously gave (1 silver token, 1 fuel 20 and 1 launch item)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I've just checked the "non-cheater" on the world map and so far she has completed at least 2430 flights since the reset. Which works out to roughly 143 per hour! I've only counted her top 3 places at the moment. It also includes 93 "Giant" flights, which would have needed 4650 units of fuel, 46500 passengers and 744 hours flight time.

Possible?? lmao!! :whistle:

Edit: I've sent GI another complaint!! lol

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Ianda11 I send her a request and was accepted as neighbor. I took a good look at this airport and counted all Residential Buildings. In theory, without any sleep, it is possible to collect a maximum of 9921 passengers each 24 hours. So that means a max of almost 20 Giant Flights a day....... 9921 theoritical passengers a day is not very much, I think most of us have more.
Other remarks about her airport: 3x Training Center and 4x Astronaut Academy (bought as super buildings for 65 greenies?) and 10(!!!) Runways 5 (why???).
So, unless some one is spending around a hundred dollars a week, this must be a test account of GI or a master cheater.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
I've just checked the "non-cheater" on the world map and so far she has completed at least 2430 flights since the reset. Which works out to roughly 143 per hour! I've only counted her top 3 places at the moment. It also includes 93 "Giant" flights, which would have needed 4650 units of fuel, 46500 passengers and 744 hours flight time.

Possible?? lmao!! :whistle:

Edit: I've sent GI another complaint!! lol

Ian
I Am glad you have the calculator, I wait for GI response should be interesting

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
GIs latest reply-

"I understand your reaction to the difficulties you faced when playing our game and I would like to thank you for drawing our attention to this matter.

I transferred your comment to our developers for consideration and they will certainly take it into account. By sharing your opinion and experience, you are helping us recognize what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving.

We do appreciate that you are playing our game and contribute to making the game better and enjoyable. Should you have any other suggestions or come across game questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion. Your interest in our game is highly appreciated!"

What a load of rubbish!! Why can't they tell me how she completes so many flights?!? Another email sent to GI!! :banghead:

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I wonder how they know it is a she?

Maybe....

airportcityydl_zps347685ef.jpg

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
My latest, and last reply from GI-

"This player has made a lot of in-game purchases. Therefore she could speed up a lot of flights and take first places.
We are always glad to help you!"

Top Bottom