Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 9th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Hi all, Still waiting.......I asked G! how come only one of my games was effected by the time traveler when all of my games are up and running at all times.....You know they always want answers to their questions, but God forbid they answer your questions.(probably because they would have to acknowledge that their program has a glitch! Can't do that and save face.) Just saying..........Doc

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Today could send my 20 gifts again, sorry that I couldn't send to all of you already but had received so many gifts that I still need to catch up. Tomorrow send 20 more out, so it's possible that you have to wait a day longer until getting a gift from me, but they surely come.

@Nicks : receive your gifts, hope you get mine also, otherwhise I try to re-enter your code

@Airport Arne : welcome and send you an invite.

Need 40.000 coins for upgrading my terminal so coming closer to it.

Wish you all a very happy weekend, here in Belgium it's a long weekend since Monday is a holiday.

Today could send my 20 gifts again, sorry that I couldn't send to all of you already but had received so many gifts that I still need to catch up. Tomorrow send 20 more out, so it's possible that you have to wait a day longer until getting a gift from me, but they surely come.

@Nicks : receive your gifts, hope you get mine also, otherwhise I try to re-enter your code

Wish you all a very happy weekend, here in Belgium it's a long weekend since Monday is a holiday.
lucky you - I could so use a 3 day weekend! enjoy

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro

If I didn't reply it means that gifts didn't arrive... So, re-enter my code please.

Hi all, Still waiting.......I asked G! how come only one of my games was effected by the time traveler when all of my games are up and running at all times.....You know they always want answers to their questions, but God forbid they answer your questions.(probably because they would have to acknowledge that their program has a glitch! Can't do that and save face.) Just saying..........Doc
yeah, earlyier this week gameradar bought 15 greenies and never recived them so I wrote them, sent them all info they needed in my 1st e-mail, and then asked me to resend the same info in an 2nd e-mail. Boy was I steaming mad:mad:

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
yeah, earlyier this week gameradar bought 15 greenies and never recived them so I wrote them, sent them all info they needed in my 1st e-mail, and then asked me to resend the same info in an 2nd e-mail. Boy was I steaming mad:mad:
I have a feeling they don't even read what you send, they just drag and drop some type of canned response. What I really like is there is never a definitive response to what really occurred and God forbid an apology for their glitch.

Last edited:

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
All I need for the second motel is one disposable shampoo --- I have enough of everything else thanks to my fantastic neighbors! I apologize not returning gifts daily - I have so many wonderful neighbors and only 20 gift slots and it upsets me not to be able to send gifts to everyone daily. ATTENTION GI: I would rather spend gold and silver tokens on more gift slots than on golden airplanes

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I have a feeling they don't even read what you send, they just drag and drop some type of canned response. What I really like is there is never a definitive response to what really occurred and God forbid an apology for their glitch.

One of their other games I can crash it whenever I want to - it has such a major bug it's obvious they have no quality standards in place before they release their games.

Morning gang - welcome to a great weekend, even if only 2 days!!!!

Gifts out - big thanks to @wydaho for my last safety cone, and to all those who sent safety cones and loaders. Completed in record time thanks to your help. @Robert - I returned your xray scanner, hopefully the item from my hidden slot was something useful in its place! Gang - if you are struggling with something to complete a building, I am always happy to play hidden slot bingo let me know, send me the item you have for that building, I will hit return and we will see what I have hidden that may be the item you need, just let me know first!

Have a great day flying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom