Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 9th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
My 20 gifts for today are send and my list for tomorrow is almost complete. Thanks for all the received gifts, got a lot of them.

Saving the last 60.000 coins to upgrade my terminal, hope to have them in the weekend and then I can start collecting for something else, don't know exactly what, there's still a lot that I need ;)

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
Thanks for the gifts guys. I still haven't got my routine sorted yet. Finding it hard going backwards and forwards between the game and forum to see who wants what. Got to streamline this a bit. Have created a spreadsheet which might make things easier.

Sent these tonight...

andreasmrg
fuel additives
crescent moon
fuel 20
david smith
spare propeller x 2
gorrion
paint
ItsRalphy
fuel 20
Robert
flight catering
rocky
fuel 20
Vivke
fuel 20
Cath spare propeller
Cath spare wire
Capt Rollins Landing Lamp
Cats Landing Lamp
Peter fuel 20

I know I have to sort your game forum names to tag you. Tomorrow night's job!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
203ax621
Username
brycei
Am trying to complete my level 2 mission control center so I can take part in more launches with all of you. Any help with 2 more spaceship launch consoles would be greatly appreciated. Anything else in my signature, especially for the laundry or cosmic fuel station would be great too.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@crescent moon - my thanks for the last Information Sign - I now have all 8 - by now you should have received 2 Protol Drones - I will continue to gift the remaining six from today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
3 Planes grounded this morning for lack of FUEL HOSES. Please send me only Fuel Hoses for the time being as I need to build up a stock of at least 150 to complete my Delta flights. I can't offer return immediately but you will be guaranteed priority on tonight's list

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Thanks for the gifts guys. I still haven't got my routine sorted yet. Finding it hard going backwards and forwards between the game and forum to see who wants what. Got to streamline this a bit. Have created a spreadsheet which might make things easier.

Sent these tonight...

andreasmrg
fuel additives
crescent moon
fuel 20
david smith
spare propeller x 2
gorrion
paint
ItsRalphy
fuel 20
Robert
flight catering
rocky
fuel 20
Vivke
fuel 20
Cath spare propeller
Cath spare wire
Capt Rollins Landing Lamp
Cats Landing Lamp
Peter fuel 20

I know I have to sort your game forum names to tag you. Tomorrow night's job!
@ucaptain lole sent you a message about gift (y)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
If you are able to I would skip blue launches and go straight to red (though I don't know if the game allows this)
Yes, it's possible. I built red launcher first.

You're very right about skipping blue. Blue launch shares 2 launch items with green launch and 2 with red launch. This means that doing 1 blue launch costs you also 1 red and 1 green. That's why people rarely do blues.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
can't believe my luck - I went to start a red flight - and instead joined the one that was there - and completed in 4th place for 8 point contribution!!
thanks for the ride @Captain WH Rollins @Agent_L and @Phil G

Yes, very well played - small output of resources and good coins in return - some flights work out that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom