Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 7th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@suckerp (##Fuel20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me VOIP Phone?
@Daenerys
(#Daenerys Fuel / #D2 reqireditem) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Fuel(20). I gave up asking, send anything.
@lacey (#l requireditem) – Thanks for Headset. I sent you Walkie-talkie. Could you send me back as Headset?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x / d751 : fuel only!) – Thanks for 2x Fuel(20). I sent you 2x Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – Thanks for lot of Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@w4mlhq8
(Air Fire 217) – Thanks for Perfume. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Perfume?
@cats are awesome
(Cats – ittemneeded) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Arcade Machine?
@Cath (cath 1) – Thanks for Pearl Earrings. I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Pearl Earrings?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Altimeter. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Davejoyg
(davejoyg_reuireditem) – Thanks for Hardness Tester. I sent you White Gold Bracelet. Could you send me Hardness Tester?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Thanks for Riveter. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Riveter?
@OVAinternational (OVAinternational) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Samzon
(Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Deicer. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Deicer?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel/Spacesuit / Marko 1 fuel) – Thanks for Smart Glass and Oscillating Beacon. I sent you X-ray Scanner and Lining Plate. Could you send meSmart Glass and Fuel Catalyst?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(itemneeded)) – Thanks for Mayors Portrait, but it’s not needed.. I sent you back. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Wasted Eagle
(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) – Thanks for Spare Wire.I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Spare Wire?

Thanks for those send me gifts for today.
Please if someone would like to trade and send me (Laser Level 2, Robot Tester 1) i want to open fuel station.
Also I want to start upgrade other buildings.
Good Luck All.
I am sending you a neighbor request. I can send laser level in about 4 hours when my gifting window opens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom