Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 7th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Before I start gifting, later on today to my 20 neighbours, I'd like to double check the following flyers gift needs have not changed since the last gifting cycle. It's possible I'm not up to full speed with those listed below, I have a stinking cold and a headache as big as the outdoors.

@Phil G - do you still need - O/Beacon?
@andreasmrg - do you still need - V/Wall and A/Box x1?
@Husam - do you still need - A/Box x2?
@Mike47 - do you still need - C/Chamber x2?
@Radu - do you still need - Gyroscope?
@sophiaelizebeth - do you still need - Radar? Does Hami404 need any more Stapler?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Before I start gifting, later on today to my 20 neighbours, I'd like to double check the following flyers gift needs have not changed since the last gifting cycle. It's possible I'm not up to full speed with those listed below, I have a stinking cold and a headache as big as the outdoors.

@sophiaelizebeth - do you still need - Radar? Does Hami404 need any more Stapler?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Thanks no change i will let you know if i want anything else, all the best

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Yes,I still need.I have 7 planes that require Gyroscope for repair.
For flight Items I can send my planes to bring but if I don't have Gyroscope in my warehouse I will have to wait from 4 to 7 hour.This item I don't get only from my neighbors.
Thanks for asking me and thanks for gift.I appreciate that.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yes,I still need.I have 7 planes that require Gyroscope for repair.
For flight Items I can send my planes to bring but if I don't have Gyroscope in my warehouse I will have to wait from 4 to 7 hour.This item I don't get only from my neighbors.
Thanks for asking me and thanks for gift.I appreciate that.

Yes, I do appreciate your game situation, having been there myself. Will send what you need.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Greetings Flyers

I've just finished this mornings 20 gifts, Wednesday 9th March. My plunder rate was just 12,100 coins and 12 launch ready blue chests. My thanks for all of the gifts received.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi all
Sorry I did no send any gifts yesterday or so far today but I have unexpectedly spent two nights in hospital. Hoping to get discharged soon so will try to return some gifts later.

Do not worry about gifting, your health and well being are more important. Gift when your ready to do so.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
A/Box Not any more (no need)
Thanks and i am sorry you ask me before but i was busy.
As usual daily gifts i send you the fuel 20 for me send any think that i need in the future or return back the fuel as you like.

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
I completed the quest, so I can't send Aerosol anymore. I still have free slots in suport games and I can send Fuel20 from there. If you are interest, PM me.

Hi All,

I have sent out my 20 gifts for today and thank you for those received. I have 13 more to send tomorrow.

On checking my warehouse I am using Fuel Hoses like there is no tomorrow !!

Accordingly I have amended my signature to Fuel Hose (I need lots!!)

Any gifts of this item will be prioritised for sending gifts in return !!

I intend to complete the Dark Skies event at 10:00pm (London Time), 5.00pm Eastern.

Have a good day's flying.

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
No @Captain WH Rollins , thank you very much for the gifts. Signature gifts for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom