Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 28th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's it, last gifting out before my week away (have I mentioned that!). Like so many others progress with the event is very slow. I have 3 Russian, 1 Indian and 1 Spanish egg. Cannot get that English egg which is really bugging me being, well, English! I have 1 each of the Majesty's Service and Tea Party collections, none of the Keyhole collections. Not many items needed as I have 3 and 4 of some items but there are some (such as copper door) that will not drop. Having 2 days remaining when I return, am dubious I will complete and may have to break my golden rule and spend greenies on something other than land to get a spyglass! Not bothered about the full event so much, but I really want an English egg!

Happy flying gang, see you late Friday.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Well, that's it, last gifting out before my week away (have I mentioned that!). Like so many others progress with the event is very slow. I have 3 Russian, 1 Indian and 1 Spanish egg. Cannot get that English egg which is really bugging me being, well, English! I have 1 each of the Majesty's Service and Tea Party collections, none of the Keyhole collections. Not many items needed as I have 3 and 4 of some items but there are some (such as copper door) that will not drop. Having 2 days remaining when I return, am dubious I will complete and may have to break my golden rule and spend greenies on something other than land to get a spyglass! Not bothered about the full event so much, but I really want an English egg!

Happy flying gang, see you late Friday.
I hear you! All I want are the eggs and the stars...
All the collections seem to have one elusive item. Besides the doors, I would finish in a heartbeat if those items would drop.
Since I accidently tapped/purchased one of G!'s pop-up advertisement items :mad: my greenies took a serious hit...
Enjoy your week off!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Good Morning from London (7.38am GMT)

This morning I've managed to send out my 20 neighbours gift items nice and early, Sunday 3rd April. My neighbours plunder brought in 21,600 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests, of which 7 were high valued resource items. Today's plunder was far more pleasing than in previous mornings.

Just 70,000 coins to go before I reach my 1,000,000 coins target and then begin to upgrade my Control Tower to level 8 (6 days to wait before the building appears, I already have all of the buildings unique items ready to complete the process and make the building solid).

Thanks for all of the gifts received, my gifts inbox was full once again.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Another great example by the Captain of the importance to set goals and how achieve them. You should have a personal banner saying 'Aiport City Savant'...

I really liked your post last week with your plunder totals for March. Any chance you've kept which resources came out of the blue chests? Maybe a good way to determine drop rates over time (PEBs, Main Stabilizers)...

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Last night I slept better than I have for weeks so didn't get around to sending gifts after 1.00am.
I will have time to catch up with gifting later this afternoon - if you have any urgent needs now is the time to tell me about them
I am still mainly interested in Flight Catering and Spare Wire as I have only 2/3 of each. Not going to be building anything soon as I have just finished upgrading (well apart from time!) my control tower. After that all my coins for some time will be going towards a Level 6 Runway, an additional hanger and a larger plane. That will put building on hold for possibly 2-3 weeks. I am soon going to have 300 tokens and so will be able to deploy many of the buildings I have in store at the moment, which will help boost my coin income. I also have a Red launch going on - check the forum for update first if you want to join as it only needs another 1000 or so to launch - places are still available and small investors also welcome

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Another great example by the Captain of the importance to set goals and how achieve them. You should have a personal banner saying 'Aiport City Savant'...

I really liked your post last week with your plunder totals for March. Any chance you've kept which resources came out of the blue chests? Maybe a good way to determine drop rates over time (PEBs, Main Stabilizers)...

I also have the neighbours plunder figures for January and February but not, as yet, in the correct format to post. I wish I had the time to have recorded the blue chest resources in detail, it would have been very interesting and a useful data set.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Was away yesterday, so sent gifts out this morning and will get back on cycle with another round tonight. I *think* I have most forum folks caught up. Please let me know if you've sent me a gift and I haven't returned it.

Still desperately looking for Cash Counters and POS Terminals....

Think I'm about ready to throw in the towel on the event. Hopefully maybe they'll recycle it in a few months and I'll have a head start on it. I can only get on once or twice a day so maybe chasing these events just isn't "in the cards" for me...

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
I believe (from my records) that I have now sent out all the gifts owing. If you feel I have missed you then please let me know - or if you want to send me either Flight catering or Spare wire then I have 12 gifts available to send today

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
I also have the neighbours plunder figures for January and February but not, as yet, in the correct format to post. I wish I had the time to have recorded the blue chest resources in detail, it would have been very interesting and a useful data set.
I saw your note about the number of neighbours - I think as I said when I added you gifting is not that big a deal for me and I certainly don't worry if every gift is not meticulously returned. The main reason I want to keep you as a neighbour is those planetariums which I visit almost every day and which fund 50% for my space programme. Sometimes I have a gift or two leftover and may send you one PLEASE don't feel obligated to return one

Thank you to everyone who helped populate my depleted gyroscope population. :):) It is now is pretty good shape. I have updated my signature.

After I build my level 6 runway (hopefully in about 2 more days), I will be upgrading my control tower, terminal, and reserve hangar. Most of my needs for these upgrades have been met, so for now, except for the few items listed, flight items are greatly appreciated (esp. fuel and altimeters)

I appreciate all the gifts I am receiving, and I am sorry if I don't get a gift returned to you within a couple or 3 days. I'm not the most organized person, but I try! :D:D:D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
SUNDAY Gifts
Still three Four of Hearts to go till my first Card Hangar... Progress is slow:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Thank you for the gifts today from @david smith (gamerader) @w4mlhq8 (Airville) @wydaho (Cath) @Husam (HMYH) @Wasted Eagle @andreasmrg @MarcoVering @gorrion @Harcourt @Aero Aereola @wydaho (Bear) @Vivke

I have returned gifts to you all :)

Gifts also sent to... @porvillewright @KenDuckySmith (KB) @wkndcmpr (SkyMarshall) @Radu81 @crescent moon @ItsRalphy @Gyorgy kutsera @KenDuckySmith (KB2)

Please return with gifts. Many thanks!

SATURDAY Gifts
Three Four of Hearts to go till my first Card Hangar... I don't think I'm completing this event anytime soon :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thank you for the gifts @david smith (gamerader) @david smith (gameradar2) @crescent moon @Aero Aereola @Husam (HMYH) @wydaho (Bear) @gorrion @andreasmrg @ItsRalphy @Gyorgy kutsera @Harcourt @KenDuckySmith (KB2)

I have returned gifts to you all :)

Gifts also sent to... @KenDuckySmith (KB) @Vivke @wkndcmpr (SkyMarshall) @Radu81 @w4mlhq8 (Airville)
@Wasted Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom