Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 28th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Hi All,

I have sent out all my 20 gifts and thank you for those received. I still have 13 more to gift tomorrow.

I am amazed at the progress some have mad with the event !! I have flown 34 times to Event destinations and just one drop of March Hare. I have six Russian eggs that have yielded 9 Doors. Unfortunately they are three of three doors and none of two doors.
However I delayed going at the Event full blast because:-

I got 1st Place in the World rankings for Moscow -- Yippee !!

I also took 1st place in a Red Launch, and the Silver Coins from these two events took me over the 300 mark. And we all know what that means !!

Harcourt City has another Grand Hotel.

And it gets better. The Red Launch also gave me a Water World item making completion of a third Lunar Atlas. This has given me a Rocket Garden !!

Can't wait for the Expansion Sale so I can make some space for it.

I wish everyone a Happy Week's Flying

Regards
Harcourt
Well done Harcourt, I am still saving for my first hotel and a long way to go, also you have had better luck than me on the quest, only got 1 Russian egg nothing is dropping for me:(

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi All,

I have sent out all my 20 gifts and thank you for those received. I still have 13 more to gift tomorrow.

I am amazed at the progress some have mad with the event !! I have flown 34 times to Event destinations and just one drop of March Hare. I have six Russian eggs that have yielded 9 Doors. Unfortunately they are three of three doors and none of two doors.

I also took 1st place in a Red Launch, and the Silver Coins from these two events took me over the 300 mark. And we all know what that means !!

And it gets better. The Red Launch also gave me a Water World item making completion of a third Lunar Atlas. This has given me a Rocket Garden !!

Regards
Harcourt
Good man! Sounds like a great start to your week of flying.
My drops are rather low. But the event is still long and I remain confident!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
@Aero Aereola , @Captain WH Rollins , @crescent moon , @david smith , @gorrion , @Harcourt , @ItsRalphy , @Mike47 ,@porvillewright , @Robert , @Vivke , @w4mlhq8 , @WAMike , @Wasted Eagle , @wydaho ,@Agent_L , @BearFlights ,@Radu81, @cats are awesome , @wkndcmpr , @WhatHappenedNow , @Joe7 , @Samzon , @Kesh , @Joe Tee , @Blue Aero ,@Jaume , @JaxJaguars , @KenDuckySmith

Gifts Sent by rotation only to flyers dong the quest.
Thank you all for the returning gifts.
Well done @Harcourt !!! I managed a 2nd place at Canaveral.

Happy Landings!!!

Hi All,

Regards
Harcourt
WOW - what a day YOU have had - you better lie down - congratulations on all your achievements - as the young'uns say - welljel

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Making an effort at the event this time around. Flights have yielded zip so far. Amazed how some of you have already got buildings up. I think I read that they aren't worth visiting? For now I'll just stick to raiding your mushrooms when I visit.

I have tons of spare wire at the moment, but am in need of landing lamps to go along with knives.

More gifts our tonight. Please let me know if I can give you anything specific.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
After a long weekend away, I am back and flying again. Thanks to @Vivke @crescent moon @Aero Aereola @w4mlhq8 @wydaho @andreasmrg @gorrion @david smith for your gifts! Returns have been sent to you.
After having sent all of my returns today, I am now out of gifts. So @wkndcmpr @cats are awesome @Gandalf @Harcourt @Howitto @Husam @ItsRalphy @MarcoVering @Radu81 @Wasted Eagle nothing for you guys today.
Thank you. Gift received. Are you doing the event, or do you prefer regular gifting?

Well done !!

Rome seems to have an attraction for you ;)

Regards
Harcourt
I flight there to bring the Ancient Venus for Vintage Weathervane bonus but from 175 flight I got only one Ancient Venus.
I will flight there until I will got 5 and after that I will sell all my 10 Jets for Delta.
I have 6 Card Hangar and the Event is done for me and until the last day I don't click complete only to use the hangars for normal aiplane and I added in those hangars 6 Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom