Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 28th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@RavenENTP (!@Rav.ITEMINEED / !@Raven2-3-4) – Thanks for lots of Cards and Fuel(20). I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Cards?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20) –Thanks for Four of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Four of Hearts?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Two of Hearts. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Two of Hearts?
@Bob1977
(3o0) – Thanks for lots of cards / Four of Hearts. I sent you Hardness Tester. Could you send me Pneumatic Cutter?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Pocket Knife. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain WH Rollins) – I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@cats are awesome
(Cats – itemneeded) – Thanks for Five of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Intercom?
@Cath (cath 1) – Thanks for Five of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@crescent moon (crescent moon) – Send me equivalaent, and I send you Parking Meter.
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Bob1977
(d751) – Thanks for Pocket Knife. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Ekenna
(Ekenna) – Thanks for Pocket Knife. I sent you Guest Book. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Thanks for Five of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Five of Hearts?
@davidsmith (gameradar2) – Thanks for Magic Mirror. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Three of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Pocket Knife. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel/Spacesuit) – Thanks for Two of Hearts. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Ispmark
(Marko 1 fuel) – Thanks for Five of Hearts. I sent you Controller (1.). Could you send me Card?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(itemneeded)) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Spare Wire?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
@Aero Aereola , @Captain WH Rollins , @crescent moon , @david smith , @gorrion , @Harcourt , @ItsRalphy , @Mike47 , @porvillewright , @Robert , @Vivke , @w4mlhq8 , @WAMike , @Wasted Eagle , @wydaho , @Agent_L , @BearFlights , @Radu81, @cats are awesome , @wkndcmpr , @WhatHappenedNow , @Joe7 , @Samzon , @Kesh , @Joe Tee , @Blue Aero , @Jaume , @JaxJaguars , @KenDuckySmith , @m-bari

Gifts Sent by rotation only to flyers dong the quest.
Thank you all for the returning gifts.

Just noticed the Turkish Coast rankings:
1st Arisa no2
2nd @crescent moon
3rd me
4th @gorrion
28th airville32 AKA @w4mlhq8
63th !WHN2 AKA @WhatHappenedNow 2nd account
74th @Wasted Eagle
84th !WHN @WhatHappenedNow main account

This will be a great battle !!!
Happy Landings!!!

Last edited:
@RavenENTP (!@Rav.ITEMINEED / !@Raven2-3-4) – Thanks for lots of Cards and Fuel(20). I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Cards?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20) –Thanks for Four of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Four of Hearts?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Two of Hearts. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Two of Hearts?
@Bob1977
(3o0) – Thanks for lots of cards / Four of Hearts. I sent you Hardness Tester. Could you send me Pneumatic Cutter?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Pocket Knife. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain WH Rollins) – I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@cats are awesome
(Cats – itemneeded) – Thanks for Five of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Intercom?
@Cath (cath 1) – Thanks for Five of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@crescent moon (crescent moon) – Send me equivalaent, and I send you Parking Meter.
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Bob1977
(d751) – Thanks for Pocket Knife. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Ekenna
(Ekenna) – Thanks for Pocket Knife. I sent you Guest Book. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Thanks for Five of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Five of Hearts?
@davidsmith (gameradar2) – Thanks for Magic Mirror. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Three of Hearts. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Pocket Knife. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel/Spacesuit) – Thanks for Two of Hearts. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Ispmark
(Marko 1 fuel) – Thanks for Five of Hearts. I sent you Controller (1.). Could you send me Card?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(itemneeded)) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Spare Wire?
Sorry. I sent out the five of hearts to everyone before coming on here. :(

How did you finish so soon????

At the rate I'm going I won't finish. :(
Seemed to get all the right cards for the 1st hangar. Used spyglass on neighbor mushrooms and mine (2-3 mushrooms & mirrors each mushroom patch). Bought 1 mushroomer set (10 mirrors & 20 knives) Found much better drop rates using large planes rather than turboprops. Then as cards kept coming in from neighbors bought 2nd & 3rd hangar. Kept plane of hearts going with spyglass and had good drops. (used total of 3 spyglass bonuses)

Last edited:
Seems to get all the right cards for the 1st hangar. Used spyglass on neighbor mushrooms and mine (2-3 mushrooms & mirrors each mushroom patch). Bought 1 mushroomer set (10 mirrors & 20 knives) Found much better drop rates using large planes rather than turboprops. Then as cards kept coming in from neighbors bought 2nd & 3rd hangar. Kept plane of hearts going with spyglass and had good drops. (used total of 3 spyglass bonuses)
Good job! I hope to finish this event.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The month of March has proved to be rather a quiet(ish) period compared to the first two months of the year. During this month I've purchased two plots of land, purchased my second Falcon Plane and Hangar, upgraded all three levels of my Reserve Hangar and upgraded my Terminal to level 8. I've also undertaken 9 red launch flights and 4 green launch flights, during this gaming period, with many coins and many chest rewards earned.

I'm currently working my coins up to 1,000,000 - once there I will have a number of options open to me - one of which is to upgrade my Control Tower to level 8 and then purchase my tenth plane and hangar, this will give me good coverage across a broad spectrum of flights. Another option is to purchase a plot of land, during the discount window, on the city side and spend part of the money on new buildings to increase my income and passengers.

My daily mornings neighbours plunder rate has proved to be profitable, even without the use of a golden dice, with a few exceptions the figures have been reasonably consistent across the entire month:
  • 23,200 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests
  • 9,300 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
  • 21,800 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests
  • 10,100 coins and 11 launch ready blue chests
  • 12,700 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
  • 15,800 coins and 13 launch ready blue chests
  • 18,100 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests
  • 13,800 coins and 12 launch ready blue chests
  • 27,800 coins and 19 launch ready blue chests
  • 14,100 coins and 12 launch ready blue chests
  • 17,800 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests
  • 21,500 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests
  • 11,200 coins and 8 launch ready blue chests
  • 10,400 coins and 11 launch ready blue chests
  • 8,600 coins and 9 launch ready blue chests
  • 17,600 coins and 18 launch ready blue chests
  • 18,300 coins and 11 launch ready blue chests
  • 13,700 coins and 12 launch ready blue chests
  • 12,100 coins and 12 launch ready blue chests
  • 20,400 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests
  • 13,700 coins and 9 launch ready blue chests
  • 15,000 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests
  • 11,000 coins and 10 launch ready bue chests
  • 13,500 coins and 10 launch ready blue chests
  • 13,400 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
  • 17,800 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
Regards

Captain WH Rollins

The month of March has proved to be rather a quiet(ish) period compared to the first two months of the year. During this month I've purchased two plots of land, purchased my second Falcon Plane and Hangar, upgraded all three levels of my Reserve Hangar and upgraded my Terminal to level 8. I've also undertaken 9 red launch flights and 4 green launch flights, during this gaming period, with many coins and many chest rewards earned.

I'm currently working my coins up to 1,000,000 - once there I will have a number of options open to me - one of which is to upgrade my Control Tower to level 8 and then purchase my tenth plane and hangar, this will give me good coverage across a broad spectrum of flights. Another option is to purchase a plot of land, during the discount window, on the city side and spend part of the money on new buildings to increase my income and passengers.

My daily mornings neighbours plunder rate has proved to be profitable, even without the use of a golden dice, with a few exceptions the figures have been reasonably consistent across the entire month:
  • 23,200 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests
  • 9,300 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
  • 21,800 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests
  • 10,100 coins and 11 launch ready blue chests
  • 12,700 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
  • 15,800 coins and 13 launch ready blue chests
  • 27,800 coins and 19 launch ready blue chests
  • 14,100 coins and 12 launch ready blue chests
  • 17,800 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests
  • 21,500 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests
  • 11,200 coins and 8 launch ready blue chests
  • 10,400 coins and 11 launch ready blue chests
  • 8,600 coins and 9 launch ready blue chests
  • 17,600 coins and 18 launch ready blue chests
  • 18,300 coins and 11 launch ready blue chests
  • 13,700 coins and 12 launch ready blue chests
  • 20,400 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests
  • 13,700 coins and 9 launch ready blue chests
  • 15,000 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests
  • 11,000 coins and 10 launch ready bue chests
  • 13,500 coins and 10 launch ready blue chests
  • 13,400 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
  • 17,800 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Can we talk about a loan??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
Wednesday Gifts
Wow! 4/4 for Two of Hearts for the Card Hangar. Now to balance out with Three, Four, and Five of Hearts. Please send if you have these!

Thank you for the gifts @Vivke @Aero Aereola @crescent moon @wkndcmpr (SkyM2) @Husam (HMYH) @wydaho (Bear) @w4mlhq8 (Airville) @gorrion @andreasmrg

I have returned gifts to you all :)

Gifts also sent to... @wkndcmpr (SkyMarshall) @david smith (gamerader) @david smith (gameradar2) @Harcourt @ItsRalphy @Wasted Eagle @Radu81
Please return with event items (see signature)

Thanks all! :D

Tuesday Gifts
First day of doing this 'Down the Rabbit Hole' event. Looks like there's a lot to do...!

Thank you for the gifts @gorrion @crescent moon @Radu81 @Aero Aereola @w4mlhq8 (Airville). I have returned gifts to you all :)

Gifts sent to @andreasmrg @david smith (gamerader) @Harcourt @Husam (HMYH) @ItsRalphy @Vivke @Wasted Eagle @wkndcmpr (SkyMarshall) @wkndcmpr (SkyM2) @wydaho

I have updated my signature with event item needs (basically everything)! Thanks :)

Wednesday Gifts
Wow! 4/4 for Two of Hearts for the Card Hangar. Now to balance out with Three, Four, and Five of Hearts. Please send if you have these!

Thank you for the gifts @Vivke @Aero Aereola @crescent moon @wkndcmpr (SkyM2) @Husam (HMYH) @wydaho (Bear) @w4mlhq8 (Airville) @gorrion @andreasmrg

I have returned gifts to you all :)

Gifts also sent to... @wkndcmpr (SkyMarshall) @david smith (gamerader) @david smith (gameradar2) @Harcourt @ItsRalphy @Wasted Eagle @Radu81
Please return with event items (see signature)

Thanks all! :D
@BearFlights Thanks for the gift (y) I will send you 5 of hearts
When you visit your neighbors don't click anymore on those Eggs because don't drop nothing for visitors only coins.

Only your own eggs drops items.Don't waste you clicks on those Eggs.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I feel like punching someone! Spy glass and golden dice delivered nothing on the event. Zilch, nada, nought, zero, nul, nil, batil, líng, tyhjä, ákyros, teg, null, nuru... :mad::banghead:(n):unsure:

Since pocket knives weren't dropping I switched to normal plundering. Holy smokes! 25 blue launch ready chests on only 7 neighbours :eek:!!!

Airportcitygame.com: where kindred spirits meet! :LOL:

No @Radu81 , @crescent moon and other event completers, not talking about you... ;):D
:(:(:cry::cry::cry:

I almost feel guilty for completing - but - no I don't :love::love:. I will say the mushroomers kit really kickstarted the event for me, and some really generous neighbors, and PURE LUCK. And it's strange - spyglass doesn't seem to work for some, but it rained buckets for me. Odd game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom