Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 14th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
never mind - Cath was able to oblige so construction finished for now and its back to flight items for me (list revised below)
thanks for trying
Makes me wonder what happens to all the Fuel 10 when I click to return the same gift not having fuel 10 normally
You mean Fuel20, I think...When you send back Fuel20 and you don't have it on your list, your neighbor will receive Passanger10.

Hi All,

I have sent out all 20 gifts for today, and thanks for those received. I still have eight more to send tomorrow.

@Saralaraloola I have sent the third Crucible so hopefully you now have enough. (@Captain WH Rollins )

Now, off to find out what a University looks like and who has one !

Regards
Harcourt

PS. It would be good if people who have a University would mention it in their Signature ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Hi All,

I have sent out all 20 gifts for today, and thanks for those received. I still have eight more to send tomorrow.

@Saralaraloola I have sent the third Crucible so hopefully you now have enough. (@Captain WH Rollins )

Now, off to find out what a University looks like and who has one !

Regards
Harcourt

PS. It would be good if people who have a University would mention it in their Signature ;)
Yes thank you, and I've updated my signature accordingly.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

This is a gentle reminder to all flyers that the next green launch, the seventh in the series, takes place on Friday 18th March at 5.00pm GMT London time. The launch will be opened by @Wired Parrott and will remain open for 24 hours or until the flight gauge becomes full, whichever of the two takes place first.

All flight places are open to flyers, using only the following small resources, Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points).

Once the flight has returned I will update and post the Flyers League Table on Sunday. You will find the most up to date table in the Airport City Questions section, thread entitled, Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items, page 3 entry 54.

I look forward to your company and another successful flight.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

All today's gifts sent so anything sent recently will be returned after midnight
QUESTION
When I get a gift of 20 Fuel I have usually been clicking "send in return" (unless you have asked for something specific) Do you get 20 Fuel back, even though it is not normally available for me to gift?
No. I for one get passenger 10 when some I send fuel to does it to me.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Blue Launch just announced in space forum - more crew welcome you can easily take second (if you are quick) or Third

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@RavenENTP (!@Rav.ITEMINEED / !@Raven2-3-4) – Thanks for lots of Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20) –Thanks for VoIP Phone. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@lacey(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Headset. I sent you Walkie-talkie. Could you send me back as Headset?
@Bob1977 (3o0 WP wwzp9x / d751 : fuel only!) – Thanks for 2x Fuel(20). I sent you 2x Fuel(20). Could you send me Pneumatic Cutter?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – Thanks for lot of Fuel(20). I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain Rollins) – Thanks for Gyroscope. I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@cats are awesome
(Cats – itemneeded) – Thanks for Arcade Machine. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Intercom?
@Cath (cath 1) – Thanks for Pearl Earrings. I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Pearl Earrings?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Intercom?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Imprinter?
@davidsmith (gameradar2) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Disposable Shampoo. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@wkndcmpr
(SkyM2/requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel/Spacesuit / Marko 1 fuel) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Aircraft Tire and Cash Counter. Could you send me Beverage Cooler and Oscillating Beacon?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(itemneeded)) – Thanks for Wall Speaker. I sent you Flatwork Ironer. Could you send me Wall Speaker?
@Wasted Eagle (WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Arch Metal Detector?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom