Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 14th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Gifts sent today:
@Daenerys Earplugs
@lacey Lollipop
@suckerp Spare Prop
@Gyorgy kutsera Deicer
@Laosge Osc. Beacon
@RavenENTP Earplugs
@KingKong Osc. Beacon
@Bob1977 Add. Radar
@Jake Earplugs
@Captain WH Rollins Fuel Hose
@wydaho Nav. Module
@Doc Osc. Beacon
@Faith1984 Earplugs
@Bob1977 Osc. Beacon
@david smith Tunnel Freezer
@Robert Catering
@Saralaraloola Spare Prop
@Kris Spare prop
Hi @Samzon please don´t waste your gifts on Laosge game, it´s not working :-( Thanks anyway.

Hi gang - home from work and playing - looking for a launch to join, not a lot to give as gave my all in a red launch I started yesterday!

@Saralaraloola - congratulation, what a way to go!

@Blue Aero - I so owe you an apology! - when I gifted this morning I had you in my list twice, half asleep I sent my gifts and got to my "Blue Aero - return what was sent" and realised I had already sent you something! - Heart in the right place, brain and memory somewhat challenged. You are first on my list for the morning - just 10 hours away.

Great flying gang

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
@Blue Aero - I so owe you an apology! - when I gifted this morning I had you in my list twice, half asleep I sent my gifts and got to my "Blue Aero - return what was sent" and realised I had already sent you something! - Heart in the right place, brain and memory somewhat challenged. You are first on my list for the morning - just 10 hours away.

That's fine - I figured something like that. Got an attitude indicator (is my attitude that bad??? :D ) which I could always use :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Question...

When I sell an old plane in order to upgrade to a new one, it still uses the old "level 1" hanger. I currently have a Delta using one and notice that it tends to need repairs more often (or maybe its just chance?). Should I upgrade hangers, by selling old ones and building higher level ones?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Aero Aereola - The hanger you use also affects how long it takes that particular plane to load, refuel, etc. as well. Your Baggage hall helps guest planes. For a Delta, you should have at least a level 3 hanger to make it more efficient. Same with Turbos, Jets, etc.

When you click on a hanger in the store, it will tell you what planes it is designed to help with maintenance. The bigger the plane, the higher level of hanger you need.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
@Aero Aereola - The hanger you use also affects how long it takes that particular plane to load, refuel, etc. as well. Your Baggage hall helps guest planes. For a Delta, you should have at least a level 3 hanger to make it more efficient. Same with Turbos, Jets, etc.

When you click on a hanger in the store, it will tell you what planes it is designed to help with maintenance. The bigger the plane, the higher level of hanger you need.

So how do I replace the old hangers with newer ones? I'm maxed out at 6 hangers until I upgrade my Control Tower (for $200K - Ouch!)) Is that what the reserve hanger is for? Right now I have 3 level 1 hangers, and then 1 each of level 2, 3 & 4.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Aero Aereola - The only thing you can do to upgrade your hangers it to sell the planes in them, sell the hanger, upgrade the hanger and then buy the planes again.

The reserve hanger will store your planes, but unfortunately, each of your planes is forever attached to whatever hanger you first put it in. So, if you have a plane stored in the reserve hanger, and you sell the hanger it is attached to, poof goes your plane. That's why it's usually a good idea to upgrade the hangers when you upgrade the planes.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Aero Aereola - It's not like you can't operate your Delta out of a level 1 hanger, it's just that hanger isn't made to assist the loading / refueling process of that particular type plane. If it works for you, then it's fine for now until you can do the upgrades at a later time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom