Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 19, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyboys amd Flygirls (Monday 19th June - 11.00am GMT London)

Another gaming hurdle has been reached this morning, following a great deal of time and patience, across many weeks of game play. I have spent 1.4 million coins and began to upgrade my Control Tower, which will now take 8 days, until it becomes solid and live. Due to the continued generosity of my neighbours, I already have all the building upgrade gift items in place. Now, where is my bucket of grain?

Have a great week flying and keep hydrated.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 19th June 13.00pm GMT London)

All my neighbours gift items for today have just been sent out. My thanks for all gifts received during last week and so far today. Will gift again once the gifting window reset's.

Hot, humid and dry here in London - 30 degrees temperature.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
I want to thank you all who helped me with gifts for repair base 7. Sorry for not posting more time here in forum but i don´t have a computer and in my mobile phone it´s dificult to see and write to forum.
For my RB7 i just need the following to upgrade:
2 x fall. magnetic detector
3 x fallw. thermografic detector

If you have this can you send to me plz? Thank a lot.
Maria

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I want to thank you all who helped me with gifts for repair base 7. Sorry for not posting more time here in forum but i don´t have a computer and in my mobile phone it´s dificult to see and write to forum.

Maria

Scratch one Thermo off your list. Will send the other one in the morning or later tonight. :)

Hi All,

Thanks for all the gifts. I have been overwhelmed today so I need to catch up tomorrow !!!
It is annoying that only one of my accounts does not have Air Magnetometers to gift. If some of you have received gifts which are not what you wanted, I apologise, but I think a gift of something is better that no gift at all !!

I am doing the event on all three accounts. Progress is fair but the Truth is Out There collection is proving difficult to get. :(

I have slowed down my game play to be more in tune with the restrictions that GI have introduced, particularly drops from planetariums !!

As a result I have been able to enjoy the fine summer weather we are having in Manchester :)

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge

Maria
just 1 magnetic detector to upgrade and 1 thermo detector that Ten will send me. Thanks y'all.❤❤

Hi All,

Thanks for all the gifts. I have been overwhelmed today so I need to catch up tomorrow !!!
It is annoying that only one of my accounts does not have Air Magnetometers to gift. If some of you have received gifts which are not what you wanted, I apologise, but I think a gift of something is better that no gift at all !!

I am doing the event on all three accounts. Progress is fair but the Truth is Out There collection is proving difficult to get. :(

I have slowed down my game play to be more in tune with the restrictions that GI have introduced, particularly drops from planetariums !!

As a result I have been able to enjoy the fine summer weather we are having in Manchester :)

Regards
Harcourt
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom