Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Changing the first part of your game ID can be confusing for people like myself who maintain gifting spreadsheets organised by game ID - it also makes it difficult to identify the users forum ID which I keep on the same spreadsheet. Changing the last part of the name is no problem - for example I shortened gbswales to just gbs followed by what I am currently asking for. The latest one that has cropped up in my list is "RAW" - at the moment I don't know who you are so can't look up your needs in my spreadsheet or indeed look at your profile on here. If you do have a burning need to change ID often then please at least let us know each one through these forums, though as I often only read posts where I am included, I still may not notice it.

I suspect it is @RavenENTP as his original name of !@Rav has disappeared from my list and Raw has appeared.

@gbswales and others.
Take it from me as Alliance leader that Raw was Raven, who is now Raw, as it appears on the team manifest.
Apparently you missed these posts regarding "Raw", AKA @RavenENTP. AKA !@Rav.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Thanks to all who send me the items for upgrading to terminal L 9. (y)
Almost the floor washer complete by tomorrow.
There is the update for now:
3 Floor Washer (i can send but please send in return) by tomorrow will complete.
8 Turnstile (still not received) :)
Good Luck All
@Husam I think I have turnstiles, send Derby and Tatsuo Floor Washers and I will send turnstiles in return.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Apparently you missed these posts regarding "Raw", AKA @RavenENTP. AKA !@Rav.

Yes I did because I usually only have time to read posts where I am quoted or where I am looking for specific information like spaceflights - trawling them all takes me too long I am afraid. Thanks for the clarification - I didnt notice he was missing as he has so many accounts!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Yes I did because I usually only have time to read posts where I am quoted or where I am looking for specific information like spaceflights - trawling them all takes me too long I am afraid. Thanks for the clarification - I didnt notice he was missing as he has so many accounts!

I believe he only has the main one now. You may want to confirm with him, but I think that is the case. (y)

@RavenENTP - I think the threads above show that we would really welcome your confirming which games you have active, and your game name. I know I have missed at least one days gifts as I couldn't find you, but think we are now reconnected. I do have 4 of your games down, but think 3 of them are gone!!! You are a good neighbour and friend, and I want to do right by you and send the right gifts to the right place!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
@RavenENTP - I think the threads above show that we would really welcome your confirming which games you have active, and your game name. I know I have missed at least one days gifts as I couldn't find you, but think we are now reconnected. I do have 4 of your games down, but think 3 of them are gone!!! You are a good neighbour and friend, and I want to do right by you and send the right gifts to the right place!
'llo i reachd lvl
51 or area 51O.OO_O

This the update for now:
Upgrade to Terminal (Level 9) items i need:
1 Floor Washer (i can send but please send in return) almost finish.
8 Turnstile
Thanks to all those help me to get these items and thanks to all those offer me help and all keep supporting me and send me gifts.

I cannot type all the names but sure they know themselves. :)
Good Luck All (y)

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
Hey Hey everybody, i have only my main game, lvl 60 !@Rav. My other WinPhone i sold, my windows 10 tablet i reformat and well "lost on purpose" my games. Back to one, makes so much easy to play. I wonder when you start seeing GI message that i havent visited my game :D, only down side it is that i am unable to send fuel20 damit. Ok, send me flight item you need and i return, only items i do not need are Lollipops i have 1000+ and blankets 2000+ and Flight catering 4000+. Yea i have every building x6 and yea i brought extra production fo greens, stupid me :D. Thanks

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
Hey Hey everybody, i have only my main game, lvl 60 !@Rav. My other WinPhone i sold, my windows 10 tablet i reformat and well "lost on purpose" my games. Back to one, makes so much easy to play. I wonder when you start seeing GI message that i havent visited my game :D, only down side it is that i am unable to send fuel20 damit. Ok, send me flight item you need and i return, only items i do not need are Lollipops i have 1000+ and blankets 2000+ and Flight catering 4000+. Yea i have every building x6 and yea i brought extra production fo greens, stupid me :D. Thanks

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I've just got back home after my early mornings drive, my posh breakfast, the morning papers and a spot of vitamin D sun-worship. I'm in the mood for a red launch, which I will open up shortly, all those reading this short ditty are welcomed to join in.

Hope all flyers are well this Sunday afternoon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom