Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 22nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
@Daenerys (#Daenerys Fuel) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Gyroscope?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Gift delayed. I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Makeup?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x / d751 : fuel only!) – Thanks for 2x Fuel(20). I sent you 2x Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard)) – Gift delayed. I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain Rollins) – Thanks for Additional Radar. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Additional Radar?
@Cath (Cath 1) – Thanks for Pearl Earrings. I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Pearl Earrings?
@Laosge (Diego/Item I need) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Faith1984
(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Davejoyg (davejoyg_reuireditem – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you White Gold Bracelet. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@GiftXchange
(GiftXchange:F20) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@ItsRalphy
(ItsRalphy requireditem) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Additional Radar?
@OVAinternational (OVAinternational) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Raf
(R / R2) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you 2x Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Robert (Robster) – Gift delayed. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Walkie-talkie?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Deicer?
@Saralaraloola
(Sara-ITEMNEEDED) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Headset?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Altimeter. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Altimeter?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(itemneeded)) – Gift delayed. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Spare Propeller. I sent you Fuel(20).Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Wasted Eagle
(WastedEagle FUEL) – Gift delayed. I sent you back Spare Wire. Could you send me Spare Wire?
Thank you for all the spare wires. Could you switch to oscillating beacon?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Any forum member who hijacks any of my launches, will be given 1 warning, the 2nd hijacking I delete you from neighbor

You do of course realize that once you delete them from your neighbor list, that they'll still be able to join and / or hijack you launches, right? You'd delete them, but they would still have you on their neighbor list and be able to join your launches, visit your city, etc.

You do of course realize that once you delete them from your neighbor list, that they'll still be able to join and / or hijack you launches, right? You'd delete them, but they would still have you on their neighbor list and be able to join your launches, visit your city, etc.
OOPS, my bad thanks for reminder. let me refrase I will contact you and ban you, respect the ban, after a while I will lift the ban

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Another week begins!! Thanks as always for the gifts...if you wanna add me as a neighbour, please PM me when you send the request!!

Signature updated!!

D

Deleted member 5399

Most of my gifts went out early today my time UTC-6.
!KB2 ran into a little snag so I might not have gotten everyone and will pick up where I left off tomorrow.
!KB had no issues.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
This game never ceases to amaze me. I spent a load on greeneies to try and compete an impossible Wedding task, I've hardly played this past week or so apart from gifts and sending flights out as I've been studying for an exam and doing my assignment that was due in Saturday just gone. I got on for half an hour last night, never achieved the last body of the carriage which was annoying so failed that event and today I'm apparently a time travelling cheat! That's just lovely that is. I don't have time to scratch my own arse let alone figure out how to time travel and to be quit honest, I've spent far too much money on this game to risk that. OK, so who has the address for complaining about their incompetency?
ac14.jpg

This game never ceases to amaze me. I spent a load on greeneies to try and compete an impossible Wedding task, I've hardly played this past week or so apart from gifts and sending flights out as I've been studying for an exam and doing my assignment that was due in Saturday just gone. I got on for half an hour last night, never achieved the last body of the carriage which was annoying so failed that event and today I'm apparently a time travelling cheat! That's just lovely that is. I don't have time to scratch my own arse let alone figure out how to time travel and to be quit honest, I've spent far too much money on this game to risk that. OK, so who has the address for complaining about their incompetency?View attachment 2919
oh no - not another good neighbour accused :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

This game never ceases to amaze me. I spent a load on greeneies to try and compete an impossible Wedding task, I've hardly played this past week or so apart from gifts and sending flights out as I've been studying for an exam and doing my assignment that was due in Saturday just gone. I got on for half an hour last night, never achieved the last body of the carriage which was annoying so failed that event and today I'm apparently a time travelling cheat! That's just lovely that is. I don't have time to scratch my own arse let alone figure out how to time travel and to be quit honest, I've spent far too much money on this game to risk that. OK, so who has the address for complaining about their incompetency?View attachment 2919

Oh Dear, this is not good. I feel for you @Saralaraloola

I think you need to contact GI support. https://www.game-insight.com/en/support

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

Better to take a few screenshots of your problem @Saralaraloola
and attach files and email to here.
Game Insight Support Team <support@game-insight.com>

D

Deleted member 5399

GI trying to get rid of high level players so the newbies get anxious in spending greenies on building constructions needed items and land.
It's okay soon the newbies will learn, not to spend so much real money.

D

Deleted member 5399

I find most of my emails from GI are early AM around 3 or 4 EST up to around 9 or 10 AM EST.
After that, they've all, (the fab five) have gone home.
If Ivan turns the lights off before Igor gets out the door and Igor trips over the power cord, guess we are all screwed until morning, unless they invested in battery backup power.

D

Deleted member 5399

Hmmm maybe there is no Mary, no Ivan, or no Igor.
It's only Boris and Natashia from the Rocky & Bullwinkle show.

D

Deleted member 5399

Told someone else, already this week I once dealt with a company that claimed to have transferred me to another department, but I swear it was the same person disguising their voice.

D

Deleted member 5399

AHA!! I got it!!
My daughter just might have discovered the real problem.
Anyone have outlets that are connected to a light switch??
My reason for lol not plugging my modem into that very same outlet or my chest freezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom