Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 22nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
So Close to completion!
Mission Control Centre L2 - only need 1 each of Spaceship Launch Console and Optical System
Cosmic Fuel Station need only 3 Laser Level and 2 Robot testers
and in Two days time I will need one more Defroster to finish my Catering Facility
You have all helped me so much to get this far without spending any cash so I will hold on for a few more days in case some of you can help, before buying any items.
I am still managing to return all gifts but people sending me these items will get priority if I start to run out of gifting items. Please tell me here what you would like in return for them

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Daenerys (#Daenerys Fuel) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Gyroscope?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Gift delayed. I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Makeup?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x / d751 : fuel only!) – Thanks for 2x Fuel(20). I sent you 2x Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard)) – Gift delayed. I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain Rollins) – Thanks for Additional Radar. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Additional Radar?
@Cath (Cath 1) – Thanks for Pearl Earrings. I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Pearl Earrings?
@Laosge (Diego/Item I need) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Faith1984
(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Davejoyg (davejoyg_reuireditem – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you White Gold Bracelet. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@GiftXchange
(GiftXchange:F20) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@ItsRalphy
(ItsRalphy requireditem) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Additional Radar?
@OVAinternational (OVAinternational) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Raf
(R / R2) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you 2x Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Robert (Robster) – Gift delayed. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Walkie-talkie?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Deicer?
@Saralaraloola
(Sara-ITEMNEEDED) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Headset?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Altimeter. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Altimeter?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(itemneeded)) – Gift delayed. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Spare Propeller. I sent you Fuel(20).Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Wasted Eagle
(WastedEagle FUEL) – Gift delayed. I sent you back Spare Wire. Could you send me Spare Wire?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I have a question: Is it possible to finish 100 flights to Arctic Station in 12 hours???
It depends.
First thing to check is what day of week it is. If it's end of the week, it's very easy - just play whole week offline and then turn internet on as Sunday, 23:59 approaches - bam, surprise attack.
If it's Monday then it means that the person probably spent loads of fuel bonuses (16*3 = 48 fuel per flight, that 4800 fuel used, that's 240 gift barrels). Now 240 barrels is much, but if you have 20 dedicated neighbors - that's merely 11 days of gifting.
Third legit option is to blow almost 200 green cash. Unlikely, yet that's still merely $20 on cash sale. Plus, we have to keep in mind that GI sometimes compensate in cash for various critical bugs, so things like frustrated people with thousands of greens to spend happen, just like in this thread: http://airportcitygame.com/threads/another-supernatural-player.10284/

So I'd say - yeah, it's nothing really strange - until it becomes a pattern and/or repeats on many destinations at once.

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
Monitoring closely now and I would say that small aircraft landings have doubled and large (jumbo) have halved. I have submitted a ticket to GI asking them - no doubt they will claim it is random (even though we all know that computers dont do anything random!) I am curious to know if any other regular players are noticing the same.
My daily arrivals are much the same as yours and nothing to worry about. I will have a mix of aircraft then maybe 5 or 6 heavies in a row, followed by 2 or 3 turbos. Different times of the day factor in as well. You made a solid decision to buy the larger runway !

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
It depends.
First thing to check is what day of week it is. If it's end of the week, it's very easy - just play whole week offline and then turn internet on as Sunday, 23:59 approaches - bam, surprise attack.
If it's Monday then it means that the person probably spent loads of fuel bonuses (16*3 = 48 fuel per flight, that 4800 fuel used, that's 240 gift barrels). Now 240 barrels is much, but if you have 20 dedicated neighbors - that's merely 11 days of gifting.
Third legit option is to blow almost 200 green cash. Unlikely, yet that's still merely $20 on cash sale. Plus, we have to keep in mind that GI sometimes compensate in cash for various critical bugs, so things like frustrated people with thousands of greens to spend happen, just like in this thread: http://airportcitygame.com/threads/another-supernatural-player.10284/

So I'd say - yeah, it's nothing really strange - until it becomes a pattern and/or repeats on many destinations at once.
Seems clear. It happened this morning when I checked the Arctic Station. At least, it is just one person so I'll try to get 2nd or 3rd.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Seems clear. It happened this morning when I checked the Arctic Station. At least, it is just one person so I'll try to get 2nd or 3rd.
Because this is a destination that requires an item, and it's only Monday - I would back off, pick another destination and save the lamps for next week. Arctic Station is usually quite easy destination, so 100 flights in Monday that's damn strange.
But again, I don't play in PC rankings which are much tougher than on phones, I imagine.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Because this is a destination that requires an item, and it's only Monday - I would back off, pick another destination and save the lamps for next week. Arctic Station is usually quite easy destination, so 100 flights in Monday that's damn strange.
But again, I don't play in PC rankings which are much tougher than on phones, I imagine.
Not so hard I think. In two weeks I have managed to make a top 3 and some top 10 with just 4 turboprops. I will make a try, since I want to get my 3 stars from the destination, till now i'm 3rd, close to the 2nd.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Not so hard I think. In two weeks I have managed to make a top 3 and some top 10 with just 4 turboprops. I will make a try, since I want to get my 3 stars from the destination, till now i'm 3rd, close to the 2nd.
Well, I'm leveling and I'm doing #1 almost every week. One week I managed two at once with 5 jets. That's why I think WP is easy : )

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
With a boat load of fuel you can. Well, actually more of a freighter of fuel. Or a huuuge amount of cash.
Or, like the Cap'n said: Magic!
@andreasmrg
Some advanced calculating:
With 4800 units of fuel (16 units + 32 speed up fuel times 100 flights) and of course 3800 passengers to match. When you have these resources you can probably do it within the hour...

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
It depends.

Don't forget the passengers to match, Agent! ;)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Don't forget the passengers to match, Agent! ;)
Well, having enough passengers is merely the question of having enough buildings. We don't know what lvl the player has, but if that's a capped player revisiting old location, 3800 passengers in 16 hours wouldn't make him break a sweat.

Thanks for all those support me and send me gifts.
My gifts for today out.
Tomorrow new day, if some one need any of the listed items in my signature please send me message sometimes i am start
Sending the gifts before i know what you need the time different between UAE (Abu Dhabi, Masqat) and USA 9 to 10 hours time zone +4.
Good luck All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom