Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 22nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I wish I could figure out how to get as many coins in as you during visits...I'm jealous Been saving since December for my level 6 runway...almost there at 765K/800K. Figure I need 3-4 more days at the rate I am going.

In answer to your question - you will need to be neighbours with the following flyers - Starry, Yenta, Derby, GiftxChange, Marios888, Pwilberwright, SDave, Steve26, Tatsuo, Wasted Eagle, Wired Parrott and Yar (other flyers also have the following structures) - and then visit the following structures in their game sites - Green, Blue and Red Launch Pads, Planitariums, Training Centre's, Mission Control Centre's (L3), Research Labs and Astronaut Acadamy's. This is where I obtain my coins and launch ready blue chests. Hope this helps you.

upload_2016-2-27_20-6-16.png

According to another thread, this was the reward on another platform - increased population by 50 and a 5% bonus f0r neighbouring properties - lets see! We ought to have a prize for the first to post the actual building we get!!!

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
In answer to your question - you will need to be neighbours with the following flyers - Starry, Yenta, Derby, GiftxChange, Marios888, Pwilberwright, SDave, Steve26, Tatsuo, Wasted Eagle, Wired Parrott and Yar (other flyers also have the following structures) - and then visit the following structures in their game sites - Green, Blue and Red Launch Pads, Planitariums, Training Centre's, Mission Control Centre's (L3), Research Labs and Astronaut Acadamy's. This is where I obtain my coins and launch ready blue chests. Hope this helps you.

That is typically what I visit so I can get the launch chests. Just seems I only get 5 coins per...maybe I'm missing something. Looks like i have more neighbors to add...my gift list gets longer. Currently I gift to about 48 neighbors so my rotation takes a few days
I'll pay really close attention tonight when my visiting resets.
Thanks!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
That is typically what I visit so I can get the launch chests. Just seems I only get 5 coins per...maybe I'm missing something. Looks like i have more neighbors to add...my gift list gets longer. Currently I gift to about 48 neighbors so my rotation takes a few days
Thanks!
The thing you're missing is 2000 coins from completing collections dropped from Planetarium.
IMHO the best is to ignore all other buildings, just click 5 Planetaria. This ofc implies having enough neighbors with at least 5 of them... MCC3 and Red pad are inferior substitutes. For clicking anything else you'd better have good reason.

So game just randomly put me back to level 55 where I was right before the update that increased max level.
I have all the collections ready to collect to go to level 60, none of the rewards for the last 3 events. All of that
might have been fine unfortunately I was planning an expansion and just bought greenies which are also gone.
So going to not sign into that account hope it does not update to this lvl 55 on their side maybe they can figure it out.
Is the launch still going? Does my in game name show level 55 or 60 for you?

So game just randomly put me back to level 55 where I was right before the update that increased max level.
I have all the collections ready to collect to go to level 60, none of the rewards for the last 3 events. All of that
might have been fine unfortunately I was planning an expansion and just bought greenies which are also gone.
So going to not sign into that account hope it does not update to this lvl 55 on their side maybe they can figure it out.
You show level 60 for me.

Oh no - I feel for you, this is what my game regularly did that has made me take a backup daily, exactly the same level 55. Just visited your airport and it shows as level 60 on my list and when I got there, so who knows! In the past, your game was not lost, it is still on GI servers at level 60 and you have lost your connection to it. GI will send you a code that reconnects you to the level 60 one, trust me - it takes about 48 hours, but it works.

Thanks for letting me know I show normally @crescent moon and @ItsRalphy . I knew others have had this issue was not
sure about what GIs remedy was so glad to hear that as well. Hopefully they are not too slow(always a weekend when something happens)
was doing pretty well in the event. :D
In any case I have another game I have been working on for about a day or so, I will just deal with that until they fix me up. :cool:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
Sorry @BearFlights , but I am afraid that won't / hasn't worked. Once I have deleted you it is irreversible. That is why it is important that if you have sent invites to others you need to tell them before they delete you too !

Regards

Harcourt

Harcourt, many thanks for this. No worries about it! I understand now J

Invites sent from both accounts

Sky Marshall & SkyM2

Please accept

Thanks! Added both and have sent Fuel Supply to both

@BearFlights - Here is some information for you that may help you out on the forum and with your game. You have already done some of the things mentioned, but other info might be of some help to you.

Welcome to the forum! This is the best resource for everything regarding Airport City. You will find a close knit community of very friendly, supportive people who all share the same goals - To build the best city and airport possible using their imaginations,

creativity, ingenuity and problem solving abilities. With the help of this forum, you will be able to advance further, and faster then you normally would playing on your own.

In addition, we have many long term players who are very knowledgeable in the flights, destinations, planes, requirements and other useful information that will make your gaming more pleasurable.

Here are a few tips to follow in order to make your gaming and forum experience the best, and most productive it can be:

* Before finding neighbors, look around the forum. There are many other areas shared with other platforms with news, information, tips and other helpful things that can expand your knowledge of the game, and how to best achieve your goals.

* Introduce yourself in this thread. We encourage participation between forum members, both game wise and just conversationally, as there are many people from all across the globe here, and you can learn a great deal from chatting and participating. Feel free to ask as many questions as you can come up with, I'm sure one of us will be able to help you.

* If you look at everyone who has posted, you'll notice a signature containing their forum name, game name, level, stars, hearts, friend code, time zones, etc. In that signature, they will also place the items they need for their game, and also the items they can gift to neighbors. This way, everyone knows what they all need, and also what everyone can gift. This will make things a lot easier for you, as well as your neighbors.

If you receive a friend request from a forum member:

* They should have "tagged" you (@ symbol followed by forum username - Like I did with you above), or sent a private message telling you they sent the request. You will receive 200 coins for them adding you.

* If you choose to accept the request, that person will receive 200 coins also. At this time, you should immediately input their friend code. When you do this, you will receive 100 coins.

* You are now connected and can exchange gifts.

If you send a friend request to a forum member:

* You should "tag" them or send them a private message telling them you did so. Many forum members do not accept blind friend requests, especially from non forum members. When you input their code, you will receive 100 coins, they will receive 200 coins.

* Once that member has received your friend request, they should input your friend code to complete the connection. This would give you 200 coins. You should now be connected as neighbors and gifts may be exchanged.

If you have just started out, you may be unaware that there are also some bonus features that are available in the game that you can take advantage of. These include:

* Every weekend, G! puts out a weekend code. This code gives you 3 greenies, and $2000. in cash. The code is ususally first posted in the Airport City News forum, but someone always posts it in this thread as well.

* Every other week, G! offers land expansions at 50% off. This is a great way of increasing your airport or city size.

* Every other week opposite from the land expansion sale, is a 300% bank offer, where when you purchase greens or cash with real money, you would get 300% more for the same amount of real money (Ex: instead of 32 greens for $8.99, you would get 96.)

* This site - http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki - is great for finding out what items are needed to complete all buildings, items required for flights, excavation flights, space launches, etc. You should bookmark it for future reference.

These are merely some suggestions. How you proceed depends on your method of play and how you go about doing things.

Good luck!

Exceptionally helpful information! Thank you for this really detailed response.

Hello friends. Gifts sent for today. Thants you all!

@BearFlights you're not on my list of neighbors, I have sent an invitation but nothing happened
C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

It’s really strange, I’m adding your friend code and nothing is happening on my side either! L

@BearFlights sent you an invite from my Bear account. Seems like we bears should stick together!
C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

Absolutely! I’ve added back and sent you a Navigation module J

@BearFlights It won't work, because every player can enter every code only once in a lifetime. Therefore there are only 2 chances of becoming friends - once when you send them request, second when they send you.

This is why it's so important to get in touch before sending the actual request.

Thank you Agent_L! (and everyone else) – message coming through loud and clear

Thanks for all the gifts, mine are also send and already a list for tomorrow.

Still haven't found a black wraith in my city or in my neighbour's one. Dropping rate was zero visiting my neighbours, perhaps tomorrow.

@BearFlights : send you an invite.
Are you using the "soul net"? Turns all my little ghost things into black wraiths. I had no luck visitng neighbors either - even with soul net going.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks!

What is your total, coins and launch ready chests, once you have visited your max 12 neighbours per day?

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
What is your total, coins and launch ready chests, once you have visited your max 12 neighbours per day?

Usually I get between 5 and 8K depending on the drops. It varies a bunch. I have a couple times a little higher but mostly towards the middle of that range. Today I picked up two launch chests so that added 4K plus the the 5 coins per click so it was a slower rate than normal.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
@Davejoyg -
Tomorrow I am going to try and activate the soul net bonus whilst visiting, and see if I can get some aerosols to drop. Black wraiths at neighbors don't count to your 60 but they do have a good drop rate, including aerosols.

I tried that tonight with no impact to drops. I only tried a couple cities since I was really focused tonight on hitting my 800K for a level 6 runway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom