Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 1st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Sorry for a n00bish question: How does this thing work, do you all have each other as neighbors? If not, then how do you tell apart neighbor requests coming from this forum from unsolicited ones?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Agent_L and @kirsty

Welcome to the forum! This is the best resource for everything regarding Airport City. You will find a close knit community of very friendly, supportive people who all share the same goals - To build the best city and airport possible using their imaginations, creativity, ingenuity and problem solving abilities. With the help of this forum, you will be able to advance further, and faster then you normally would playing on your own.

In addition, we have many long term players who are very knowledgeable in the flights, destinations, planes, requirements and other useful information that will make your gaming more pleasurable.

Here are a few tips to follow in order to make your gaming and forum experience the best, and most productive it can be:

* Before finding neighbors, look around the forum. There are many other areas shared with other platforms with news, information, tips and other helpful things that can expand our knowledge of the game, and how to best achieve your goals.

* Introduce yourself in this thread. We encourage participation between forum members, both game wise and just conversationally, as there are many people from all across the globe here, and you can learn a great deal from chatting and participating. Feel free to ask as many questions as you can come up with, I'm sure one of us will be able to help you.

* If you look at everyone who has posted, you'll notice a signature containing their forum name, game name, level, stars, hearts, friend code, time zones, etc. In that signature, they will also place the items they need for their game, and also the items they can gift to neighbors. This way, everyone knows what they all need, and also what everyone can gift. This will make things a lot easier for you, as well as your neighbors.

If you receive a friend request from a forum member:

* They should have "tagged" you (@ symbol followed by forum username - Like I did with you above), or sent a private message telling you they sent the request. You will receive 200 coins for them adding you.

* If you choose to accept the request, that person will receive 200 coins also. At this time, you should immediately input their friend code. When you do this, you will receive 100 coins.

* You are now connected and can exchange gifts.

If you send a friend request to a forum member:

* You should "tag" them or send them a private message telling them you did so. Many forum members do not accept blind friend requests, especially from non forum members. When you input their code, you will receive 100 coins, they will receive 200 coins.

* Once that member has received your friend request, they should input your friend code to complete the connection. This would give you 200 coins. You should now be connected as neighbors and gifts may be exchanged.

If you have just started out, you may be unaware that there are also some bonus features that are available in the game that you can take advantage of. These include:

* Every weekend, G! puts out a weekend code. This code gives you 3 greenies, and $2000. in cash. The code is usually first posted in the Airport City News forum, but someone always posts it in this thread as well.

* Every other week, G! offers land expansions at 50% off. This is a great way of increasing your airport or City size.

* Every other week opposite from the land expansion sale, is a 300% bank offer, where when you purchase greens or cash with real money, you would get 300% time for the same amount of real money (Ex: instead of 32 greens for $8.99, you would get 96.)

* This site - http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki - is great for finding out what items are needed to complete all buildings, items required for flights, excavation flights, space launches, etc. You should bookmark it.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Agent_L - The above should explain some of your questions. As far as forum members and non forum members, you don't really know, unless of course they follow the above routine. There are people who cruise the forums, and pick up friend codes and input them. However, you will probably never know what their code is because they don't join.

All forum members generally will either tag you like I did above, or send a private message letting you know they sent you a friend request. Consequently, you should do the same. That way they know you are a forum member.

Hope the previous post, and this post help. And welcome to the forum!

My dearest friends...thanks as always for your generous gifts!! I hope the 20/day that I send out have been helping all of you!! If I have missed you the last few rounds, please never take it personal...I just simply don't have the time to accurately track each and every gift!! Having said that if there is anything on my list that can help you with a build or anything at all...please tag me here or send me a personal message!! I may not respond right away, but try to keep tabs on those requests especially!!

I am finished the mail event(thanks for the help) so I am currently looking for mainly fuelX20

Also...if I am not on your neighbours list please send me a friend request or if you have a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th acct and we have not connected...please do the same so we can start a new gifting partnership!!

And lastly... am still looking for 1 more member for my alliance...someone who flies a lot would be preferred obviously!! If interested...please send me a message so that I can invite you to join!!

That's all for now and HAPPY FLYING!!!
Hi Dan, I don't know if you have me as a neighbor. I have you and would love to trade Fuel 20 for smoke detectors. :)

Barbara

D

Deleted member 5399

Nothing says Happy Belated something or other when you just now receive a gift from the 'LAST EVENT' we did.
I just got a magnetometer from someone moments ago. Man talk about late GI!!! Even Snail mail servers have faster transfer speeds. And my mail carrier must be 80 years old.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I just got a magnetometer from someone moments ago.

I could give 1,500 of them away and not miss them at all ! :eek:

air magnetometers.png

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Ten33go Thanks, but I get the forum rules. I just don't get how this thread can work without everyone being neighbor with everyone in the first place.

This forum is a place to get neighbors and be able to communicate with each other, which you can't do with non forum players.

If a forum member sends you a request and follows the new member guidelines, you will know.

The game also randomly adds people that you can accept as well, but they may or may not be forum members.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Ten33go Thanks, but I get the forum rules. I just don't get how this thread can work without everyone being neighbor with everyone in the first place.
We enter each others friend code on the add friend tab in the game. The game will then (hopefully) connect neighbors. Most of us keep our friend codes on our profile. For those who don't it's OK to send a private message asking for a code. Hope that helps. Welcome to the forum. I'm entering your code now. You need to add mine, and look on your waiting list to click accept. It's best to let me know again after you've accepted.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
We enter each others friend code on the add friend tab in the game. The game will then (hopefully) connect neighbors. Most of us keep our friend codes on our profile. For those who don't it's OK to send a private message asking for a code. Hope that helps. Welcome to the forum. I'm entering your code now. You need to add mine, and look on your waiting list to click accept. It's best to let me know again after you've accepted.
Yeah, that's the only problem - I have over 60 of unsolicited requests and it'll be difficult to find you without notice. And there are only 20 gifts per day, I really rather not exceed that number of neighbors...
I accepted you and sent beacon.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Thanks for the tremendous response to my Duty Free requests.

I now have skin that is sweet smelling and soft as a baby's ....
My White Gold Bracelet and Pearl Earrings are the talk of the town.
My drinks cupboard is full with Whiskey, although not with Cognac.
And don't even talk about my diet. Chocolate and Filled Candies are just too tempting !!

So I have amended my gamename to Harco-Cogn/Sprwi. (Cognac or Spare Wire)
If you don't have these, Deicer would be good.

Regards
Harcourt
There is an easy answer for a drinks cabinet full of whiskey . . . .

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Yeah, that's the only problem - I have over 60 of unsolicited requests and it'll be difficult to find you without notice. And there are only 20 gifts per day, I really rather not exceed that number of neighbors...
I accepted you and sent beacon.
I sent requests from both accounts

Hi gang - just upgrading my terminal and looking at what next. I want to get a Falcon S2 when they next come on offer, as they look really cool in Gold, and I have got on really well with the silver planes I have. Could do with upgrading my Control Tower so I can put an extra hangar out without selling an older one - but I need all the items for CT8. SO - can anyone help with:-

- DEMODULATORS (need 4)
- FINGERPRINT READERS (need 2)
- LASER RANGEFINDERS (need 4) and
- STABILISED BINOCULARS (need 4) - flights to Montreal are not dropping them fast enough for me!

To upgrade my town hall, which needs 8 of everything, I am nearly there (big thanks to @Jake for the Postal Drones) but just need:-
- ENERGY SAVING LAMPS (need 3)

If anyone can help me, you guys can!!

Happy flying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom