Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 1st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Comet18 - Oh absolutely. It's a pretty good money earner, and it gives you 300 in population. Personally, I'd rather get 6 of those for 1,800 in population then upgrade to those expensive - And in my opinion, very ugly looking - Town halls that give you only 100 or so extra population. Might take up more room though. :D

I'll eventually do it, I just like the level 7 Town hall the best, but eventually in order to obtain gifting items to send to higher players and those coming up, it's necessary. :(

Yes, a very smart move. If only I had the land I would do the same.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Paint. Can you send me Paint?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Additional radar.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Catering. Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Altimeter. Can you send me Aircraft Tire.?
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel additives?
@GiftXchange (Gift-flabscan) . I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@KenDuckySmith (!KB2 NEEDS). I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon
@KenDuckySmith (!KB1 NEEDS). I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Paint?

@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@Raf R (wa5171z) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh wdxwd02) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift

p.s. Sorry for some mistake but this new thread is so dispersive for me and is difficult follow every post (i'm with phone). I vote for return to old separate thread.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@suckerp (##Fuel20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Parking Meter. Could you send me back Parking Meter?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Thanks for Passengers(10). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Airline Route Map?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard)) – I sent youF uel(20). Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Captain WH Rollin s(Captain Rollins) – I sent you Fuel(20).Could you send me Walkie-talkie?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Faith1984
(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20).Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – Thanks for Passengers(10). I sent you Landing Lamp. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@GiftXchange (GiftXchange:F20) - Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Raf
(R / R2) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Robert (Robster) – I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Laptop?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Deicer?
@Kesh
Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Altimeter. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Altimeter?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Router. I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Router? I will ask for 4 Monitors after that.
@Saralaraloola(Sara-FL20-NOEVENT) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Office Chair?

Yes, will send Walkie-Talkie soon.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank @Ten33go for gifting all four Airline Route Maps and @Wasted Eagle for gifting two Flight Helmets. The Control Tower L7 is now live and the Flight School is solid once again. Thanks for helping me with this.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers

I've just finished gifting my 20 gift items for today, Tuesday 2nd February, to my neighbours. I've also updated my signature, there has been some changes since my Control Tower L7 became solid and live. This mornings plunder brought in 26,200k coins and 20 launch ready blue chests. The second best I've ever managed.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
On Friday 5th February, 5pm London time, I will open up a green launch, the thread will be entitled Green Launch: Using Up Smaller Resource Items. I will leave the launch open for 24 hours or until the flight gauge becomes full, whichever takes place first. I do appreciate members are located around the world, in different time zones, and that there is only one sun and it can not be in two places at once.
(...)

I'm game!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@suckerp (##Fuel20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Parking Meter. I sent you Parking Meter. Could you send me back Parking Meter?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Airline Route Map?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard)) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain Rollins) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – Thanks for Smoke Detector. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@GiftXchange (GiftXchange:F20) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Raf
(R / R2) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Robert (Robster) – Thanks for Laptop. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Walkie-talkie?
@davidsmith
(red october) – Thanks for Spare Wire.I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Samzon
(Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Deicer. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Deicer?
@Saralaraloola
(Sara-FL20-NOEVENT) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Office Chair?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20).I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Altimeter. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Altimeter?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Router. I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Monitor?
@Wasted Eagle (WastedEagle FUEL) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Spare Wire?

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts sent from !KB and !KB2 this AM CST.
Some from forums and some no-forum members seem to be acting like it's Halloween and vanishing like ghosts; returning days later.
As I mentioned to @Ispmark I lost him from both accounts; however he returned back to !KB2 neighbor list. So I can gift Fuel Marko but not paint from !KB.
Again my prayers go out to @Cluck for a speedy recovery and return home soon.
On another note things are changing some for !KB2 city so you might need to look around a bit to find needed items.
As always space related buildings remain near airport entry.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Hi All,

Thanks for the tremendous response to my Duty Free requests.

I now have skin that is sweet smelling and soft as a baby's ....
My White Gold Bracelet and Pearl Earrings are the talk of the town.
My drinks cupboard is full with Whiskey, although not with Cognac.
And don't even talk about my diet. Chocolate and Filled Candies are just too tempting !!

So I have amended my gamename to Harco-Cogn/Sprwi. (Cognac or Spare Wire)
If you don't have these, Deicer would be good.

Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom