Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 1st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Just realised that I need demodulators - wow - don't know how that happened, but RESULT. if I keep sending cyclone4 stabilised binocular, can you keep hitting return please until I have all 4?

Anyone else up for trying this to see what comes back? - Hidden gifts, very Harry Potter!

If you send stabilized Binoculairs to me and i send it in return you get a fingerprint reader..sorry that I spoiled the fun of not knowing what you get.....but you can use it :p.

So - is the logic that we all have our gifts split into slots, and each slot will have one item from a set. However, due to levels and privileges etc., we can only see a certain number of "slots" at any one time. However, if someone sends a gift from a set in a "hidden slot", and we hit return, they get whatever that slot contains even though we can't see it? - whoa, technical stuff!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
So - is the logic that we all have our gifts split into slots, and each slot will have one item from a set. However, due to levels and privileges etc., we can only see a certain number of "slots" at any one time. However, if someone sends a gift from a set in a "hidden slot", and we hit return, they get whatever that slot contains even though we can't see it? - whoa, technical stuff!
if you think about as if you were to implement it - that's actually the simplest solution : )

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Hey friends and Neighbors thanks again for the gifts, I am still not playing on a daily basis except to send gifts. I am only hurting myself, but I am boycotting G! until the restore my 2nd game, I know this may be a lost cause(This is only hurting my game) but you have to take a stand every once in a while. I can tell you this, they have seen the last dollar from me. Free play only. Again Love ya all, have fun and be safe. Doc
i don't agree that you quit playing the game..so i still keep sending you gifts :p:ROFLMAO:

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
I've finished the mail quest, costed 4 greens to buy Golden Dice. Spy Glass is supposed to work with Knives but it doesn't. Golden Dice is not supposed to work with Knives but it does greatly. The game is full of mysteries... and glitches... and cheaters...
That describes our life pretty much as well.

We should expect the Valentine day quest On the Wings of Love starting tomorrow. The first one I finished a year ago so I hope to do it easily this time.

Last edited:
Hi All,

As @ItsRalphy said, It is indeed sunny here in Manchester, England What he forgot to mention was that the sun always shines on the righteous !

I have had a brilliant week, moving to Level 56 and Stars 93.
I have built and completed MCC3, Red Launch Pad and Control Tower Level 6.
I have amended my signature to reflect the changes in the gifts I can send.

All of this would not have been possible without the generosity and assistance of all my good neighbours, (and indeed the bad ones too !!)

My next upgrade is to the Repair Base. I have gathered together everything except Controllers (3). If you have one please think of me.

I am away most of next week so please be patient, I will try to return gifts as best I can. Curiously I had several instances of friends sending 2 gifts overnight.
Including these I already have 14 gifts lined up for tomorrow.

Have a Good Week,

Regards
Harcourt

Gifts sent to my 11 neighbors (I try to send those in your signature).
Thanks for your gifts.
9 gifts waiting for new neighbors ;)
Happy to send you a invite and join us up - but I don't think the game recognised your code? - are they "o" or zero's?

@gbswales, @Ispmark and @Daenerys (D2 game) - I have invites out for you to accept - and would love to connect?

@Harcourt - sun always shines on the righteous, that must be why we don't see it enough down here!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi All,

As @ItsRalphy said, It is indeed sunny here in Manchester, England What he forgot to mention was that the sun always shines on the righteous !

I have had a brilliant week, moving to Level 56 and Stars 93.
I have built and completed MCC3, Red Launch Pad and Control Tower Level 6.
I have amended my signature to reflect the changes in the gifts I can send.

All of this would not have been possible without the generosity and assistance of all my good neighbours, (and indeed the bad ones too !!)

My next upgrade is to the Repair Base. I have gathered together everything except Controllers (3). If you have one please think of me.

I am away most of next week so please be patient, I will try to return gifts as best I can. Curiously I had several instances of friends sending 2 gifts overnight.
Including these I already have 14 gifts lined up for tomorrow.

Have a Good Week,

Regards
Harcourt

Very well done on your game site, your upgrades and completed MCC3, Red Launch Pad and Control Tower Level 6. It makes a big difference having them, you now have far more options to your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom