Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 15, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gang - guess what, its me! - I am back. Had a great holiday (vacation to our American friends), but always good to be home, and this forum is home.

Busy catching up on the threads . .
Busy catching up on the launches . . .
Busy catching up on the gifting (todays out, most of rest tomorrow, a couple morning after) . . .
Busy catching up on new neighbours . . .
Busy . . . Busy . . .

Needs another holiday . . .
Need a drink!
vacation.jpg

WOW - loads of new neighbours joining the forum - great to welcome you all, this is a fab place to be.

Have sent invites to @Brickhouse @BelleAIr @IkebotXP and @Haej Hog

@hoi-(itemneeded) / @calculator plz - what are you doing? - I am so easily confused at the best of times - am I right that I should delete your "mar" game, and only play with your "hoi" game? - I have sent an invite in case.

For info to the new neighbours, I play daily, and gift my full 20 gifts daily, but unlike my colleagues, having more than one game would be too much for me. This means I receive more gifts a day than I can send out. If you send me a gift I will return it, but it may take a day or 2. If you send a second one in the meantime, from the same or another game, it is greatly appreciated, but once I have returned a gift to you, I see that as being back up to date. I love my airport and build it as if I could live in the city, and take great pride in it. I am also trying to collect at least one of each building, so it would be fantastic if you could come along and visit, you will be always welcomed with a cup of tea and piece of cake. Really sorry to go on, but I so like to play fair!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w5erte4
Username
Brickhouse
WOW - loads of new neighbours joining the forum - great to welcome you all, this is a fab place to be.

Have sent invites to @Brickhouse @BelleAIr @IkebotXP and @Haej Hog

@hoi-(itemneeded) / @calculator plz - what are you doing? - I am so easily confused at the best of times - am I right that I should delete your "mar" game, and only play with your "hoi" game? - I have sent an invite in case.

For info to the new neighbours, I play daily, and gift my full 20 gifts daily, but unlike my colleagues, having more than one game would be too much for me. This means I receive more gifts a day than I can send out. If you send me a gift I will return it, but it may take a day or 2. If you send a second one in the meantime, from the same or another game, it is greatly appreciated, but once I have returned a gift to you, I see that as being back up to date. I love my airport and build it as if I could live in the city, and take great pride in it. I am also trying to collect at least one of each building, so it would be fantastic if you could come along and visit, you will be always welcomed with a cup of tea and piece of cake. Really sorry to go on, but I so like to play fair!
Accepted Ralphy and thanks

@hoi-(itemneeded) / @calculator plz

I have the same question as @ItsRalphy.

Do you have 2 games going? Are you really the same person? (don't think there's any doubt there :), but the 2 foirum accounts is confusing, plus the age difference on the 2 accounts) Should we delete the "mar" game? Should we "unfollow" calculator plz account? Will sent request to your hoi game.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@hoi-(itemneeded) / @calculator plz

I have the same question as @ItsRalphy.

Do you have 2 games going? Are you really the same person? (don't think there's any doubt there :), but the 2 foirum accounts is confusing, plus the age difference on the 2 accounts) Should we delete the "mar" game? Should we "unfollow" calculator plz account? Will sent request to your hoi game.

From what I've been able to gather from observation, @calculator plz can be deleted. They started over with the new game, and for whatever reason, also joined the forum with the new game name. There was a post a few pages back that stated to delete the @calculator plz game and use the new one.

From what I've been able to gather from observation, @calculator plz can be deleted. They started over with the new game, and for whatever reason, also joined the forum with the new game name. There was a post a few pages back that stated to delete the @calculator plz game and use the new one.

Say it ain't so. @calculator plz is one of my favorite forum names. You can feel the desperation of their need, kind of like most of us when we found this forum. Of course probably a day or two after joining they no longer needed calculators. :D

MY BAD, I GOOFED UP thanks to @Wired Parrott for noticing the date mix up, gamerader green launch record for 9 + participants is still on for Monday 8-22-16 at 12pm est or 5pm gmt,

rules are no person can exceed 100 pts, If two accts join thats 50 a piece, after 5 hrs. laps then the use of Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items will go into effect, I will hold launching untill u land if asked.

And for the Newbies, Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource, can only use the following:

solid fuel-12
sm. fuel tank-6
liquid fuel-2
add. stabilizer-12
explosive bolts- 24

Hi gang - guess what, its me! - I am back. Had a great holiday (vacation to our American friends), but always good to be home, and this forum is home.

Busy catching up on the threads . .
Busy catching up on the launches . . .
Busy catching up on the gifting (todays out, most of rest tomorrow, a couple morning after) . . .
Busy catching up on new neighbours . . .
Busy . . . Busy . . .

Needs another holiday . . .
Need a drink!
View attachment 3903

Glad you had a good time !

Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom