Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Question - pretty sure the answer will be "personal preference" but you never know...

So I have 8 Russian eggs, 5 of them built, 3 in the warehouse. I have 2 each of the Indian and English in the warehouse, never built (no room). I just noticed it will cost me $5K to warehouse each of the 5 Russian eggs I've already built versus just cashing them in for $600. Are they worth keeping for a potential future Rabbit Hole event?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Question - pretty sure the answer will be "personal preference" but you never know...

So I have 8 Russian eggs, 5 of them built, 3 in the warehouse. I have 2 each of the Indian and English in the warehouse, never built (no room). I just noticed it will cost me $5K to warehouse each of the 5 Russian eggs I've already built versus just cashing them in for $600. Are they worth keeping for a potential future Rabbit Hole event?
English is useless for the event as it doesn't drop doors.
Max number for most buildings is 6. So two of the Russian Eggs can be sold without regret. 4300 gold for stashing one building is not much imho. But the real question is: was the door collection the hardest part of the event for you? For me it was the easiest, so I imagine that next year it won't be the lack of Eggs that will be holding me down, it will be getting enough Card Planes. I would sell the Eggs if I was short on gold.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Out late last night, so gifts out this AM. Another batch on the way later tonight (assuming its not another late one).

1 Day and 7 Hours to go. I have 2 of 3 Secret Service and 2 of 3 Keyholes. Just got my Card Plane yesterday, so highly doubt I'll complete this event. At least I ended up with a couple cool buildings out of it...
If you have the extra fuel to burn, like those big gold barrels from space launches, I would Spy Glass it up and go for it! (y):woot:

Finished the event on my cath/wydaho account! :cool: Had to use a spyglass to finish, and won't hit complete until tonight so I can get one more gifting cycle out to those that still need event items. Not enough planes to be able to finish the event on my bear account, but will save those items on the chance of needing them next year.

Thanks so much to everyone here for sending the gifts needed for this event!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Laosge (#Laosge) –Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Spare wire. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@JaxJaguars
(aJax / Jax2) – I sent you Projector. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@BearFlights (BearFlights) –Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@crescent moon (crescent moon) - Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Nav Module. Could you send me Nav Module?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Cash Counter. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Ekenna
(Ekenna) – Thanks for Jet Engine I sent you Cash Counter. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Gandalf
(Gandalf.itemneeded) –Thanks for Flight Catering / Jet Engine. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@GiftXchange
(GiftXchange:F20) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Dan Jansen
(greenwolf74) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@ItsRalphy
(ItsRalphy requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@OVAinternational
(OVAinternational) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Raf
(R / R2) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@wkndcmpr
(SkyM2/requireditem) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Altimeter. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Ten33go
(Ten) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Wasted Eagle
(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Nav Module. Could you send me Flight Catering?

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts given from !KB and !KB2 for today Saturday the 9th.
Appreciate all gifts received and those which jumped from buildings in cities I visited.
!KB Event now completed and closed with Card Castle constructed.
!KB2, I haven't even gotten 1 collection out of the 9 required. I gave that one up and just go for space buildings, when visiting. I too am looking to scramble a few Russian eggs, although at the firehouse breakfast, I doubt they'll feed the whole town.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
My gifts are send for today and my list for tomorrow is also ready. Thanks for all the gifts I got today, you're all great.

No drops from my eggs and no drops from my planes. Only collected 1 collection this time, too bad more luck next time.
Does the card plane and hangar need to be sold after the event. Don't think they will keep on flying and then it takes space in my city.

gamerader red launch started. I hit the 100 stars mark
100stars.jpg

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Not able to send gifts tonight.

Every time I try to start my game, it just sits on the white "GI" screen and nothing happens... Not sure what is happening. I've rebooted and tried a couple times already, but each time it just seems to hang on that screen.

Not able to send gifts tonight.

Every time I try to start my game, it just sits on the white "GI" screen and nothing happens... Not sure what is happening. I've rebooted and tried a couple times already, but each time it just seems to hang on that screen.
Oh no!! I hope you are able to get it straightened out soon!

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
all, I sent gifts twice yesterday but don't think I posted here.
Beginning Monday; I will not attempt to read signatures every day. It's taking me too long. I'll send flight or duty free routinely. If you need something special; send me a note.
Happy Flying

Comet18 Gifts sent Today

WTR1 () 2H
doc2 (@Doc) 2H
MikeO3 (@m-bari) 2H
MikeO4 (@m-bari) 2H
pwilber (@pwilber) 2H
Wasted Eagle (@Wasted Eagle) arch metal
ItsRalphy (@ItsRalphy) beacon
Chuck2 (@cward) cater
Vivke (@Vivke) catering
gamerader2 (@david smith) cockpit glass
#Joe7 (@Joe7) earplugs
Radu (@Radu81) gyro
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) gyro
AgentL (@Agent_L) nav mod
Cath (@wydaho) nav mod
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) prop
Okie (@Kris) propeller
Hamilton 404 (@sophiaelizabeth) pwr srce
Bolleke xxx() supply
(@Wired Parrott) wire

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I've completed the event on Cyclone4-had the 2 rabbit cards drop today that I've been waiting days for. Closing the event on both accounts after last round of event gifts go out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom