Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Update (Latest) - Bugs & Errors

Waterman981

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
206v1tr2
Username
Wtr
One I have that hasn't been mentioned is I noticed I am missing about $200k of coins. I was in the high 700k range, back down to bottom of 600k.

As others mentioned:
  • I also haven't been assigned a new friend code yet. - resolved after restart
  • Neighbors of course
  • Terminal full at 1027/1030 - After restart showed 1036/1030, sent out flight and filled up to 1031/1030

Last edited:
I cannot send gifts from the neighbors / profile screen - it says that I have to wait 24 hours for the gifting to reset (to that effect) even though my gifting reset and I have 20 gifts to send. I can send gifts from the gifts/outgoing screen with no problem.

Game freezes and I cannot play game and do something on my other screen at the same time like I was able to before the update

Have to X out of screens instead of click outside of them

Collecting coins slower / takes me three times as long - and especially frustrating when a building info popup opens and have to X out instead of just clicking outside of it

popup screens way too big

rocket does not shake the screen on liftoff

terminal finished without showing items needed to complete it (so could not hold off to send neighbors gifts that would be removed)

green launch pad no longer turns invisible when turning it

Most of my buildings were turned opposite to the way I had them positioned

Lost 2/3 of my 345 neighbors. Many new neighbors showed up I had never seen before and had not accepted (which is fine, I would have accepted them anyway since people want to visit planetariums and I want to share them with as many neighbors as I can)

Except for now having fuel20, I'm totally displeased with the downgraded game version (oops - I mean "upgrade")
My gamerader game resets eveytime I close, so opend a ticket to GI, also FC reverted to old code

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I don't know if anybody has posted this, but I just noticed that since the update when you have a repair station that is finished building and you are just waiting on the items to complete it you can not repair any of you planes that need repairing.

D

Deleted member 5399

Sent email off to support for this I should be number 3 slot
Even KB2 has 9 launches and not showing on top 100
launches  not giving credit in top 100.JPG

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
GI support is so incompetent.

My gifting works from the gifts screen but the button for gifting on the neighbors screen does not work - I get the same error even when I have 20 gifts available. GI support cannot comprehend this even with screen shots :(

This is the response I received.

Mary Heiden (Game Insight Support)

Aug 29, 08:05 MSK

Please note that the counter is the same for the both options: whether you gift back or send a gift yourself, you can only send one gift to one player during 24 hours. If you sent a gift back to a user, you can't send him a separate gift. If you sent him a separate gift, you can't send him a gift back.

In case you have additional questions feel free to contact us! We shall do our best to assist you!

Sincerely,
Mary
Game Insight Support Team

neighbors.png
gifts.png

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
I cannot write anything on my profile or frind/promo code fields.
That means that I cannot add any neighbors.

Feel free to add me if you want!

I updated my code to signature. Items are not yet updated but now I have Fuel20..;)

-Samzon

D

Deleted member 5399

Speaking of Gifts.
I completed 3 collections on special maps for western europe although the 1st and second time actually revealed the mystery bonis, but this time it did not. The other two were before the update. I received the tokens Fuel and complete spacesuit however.
And if it was Friend in need or Diogenes I really wasnt keeping count so unsure if another was added or not.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
GI support asked for things that I lost because It wouldn't save, I guess that means they're getting close to fixing my game
I had same problem 2 years ago. Every time i opened game it started from same timepoint (right after the update).
They could not restore it and had to start all over and they gave me new code to go immediately to level i had when problem occurred.

Good Luck

D

Deleted member 5399

Capture.JPG

Now note the ^^ above wording. I am one to send out gifts before I visit. But when looking at a neighbors town; this is what I saw.
Then i realized I had gifted last night but didn't visit until this morn. So I'm hoping the time is off by about 8 hours or so and i can visit tomorrow morning.

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
I cannot write anything on my profile or frind/promo code fields.
That means that I cannot add any neighbors.

Feel free to add me if you want!

I updated my code to signature. Items are not yet updated but now I have Fuel20..;)

-Samzon
I had a long history of this bug and still is....but it disappear over a period of time. Lost few weekend greenies because of this.
Anyway.... sent you invite's to be neighbor from both of my accounts so we can deal again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom