Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows update is in the store - what are the risks?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w4mlhq8
Username
Airfire
Well actually I do not keep a list and do not track gifts I just send in order and keep repeating. Luckily I read about the update and my game had not updated yet. So disconnected from net went to both games and took screenies of all neighbors as well as many other things.
The incoming gift order is changed too. Now it is order by alphabetic order instead of time gift received!

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
If you plan to update, best to not use the weekend code before updating! I used the weekend code, then updated the game thinking it should've saved my coin and green note progress, but alas! Abrakadabra! The game deducted the 2000 coin and 3 green note! And I can't seem to input the code anymore. It also stole some of the items from the collection that I've got from clicking on neighbours' cities.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
It'll be fixed. Not a change that we intended to do.
Are these gifting changes intended or will they also be fixed?

All of the received gifts disappear as soon as you send a gift.

When gifting the window closes and you have to start all over it does not go back to either the gift or neighbor window.

Last edited:

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
lost all most all of my neighbours.... will be happy to see them back as soon as the friends code is back :)

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Good evening, have 56 friends back for the moment;
Send invites to @Radu81 (for Radu 2) @Dap @Gyorgy kutsera @Raf , hope you accept

You can still add me, please let me know if you do so because I still have a lot in my waiting list but don't know if they're forum members.

Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also send and have a list for tomorrow.
Too bad that it remains only 20 gifts a day to send after the update.

Top Bottom