Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 13th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Steve26 - That's unfortunate, I've been sending you gifts for about 5 or 6 days now. LOL. Oh well.. I deleted you and entered your code again, it gave me 100 coins and It's now showing as "Awaiting Reply" status.

Thanks!

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts sent for today.
One of my greatest needs however and would be greatly appreciated are lollipops and earplugs.
Sweets factory too slow on production and very expensive to add another line to it right now.
I have robotic lawnmowers for stadium if needed. Drop me a line via message/conversation.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
ws3tr82
Username
nynoni
HI All, Although I am new the forum I am a daily player, looking for neighbors to gift with and share my gifts. Feel free to add me and if you need anything specific message me.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
@MaryAnn invite sent

I am doing the event...signature updated...will send goal posts to those who need!!

SIGNATURE UPDATED!!!

I have some new items to send too, so if you see something you need just tag me and ask...i'll be happy to help out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom