Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 17th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Saralaraloola There are actually 2 different specials for greenies. One is half off as mentioned the other is x3 the amount. I personally buy during the x3 as it is the most cost efficient. As far as, send in return, that is actually listed for every player on your list. When you look at your list and some do not have it. That just means you have already sent a gift within the last day. It can be useful but is not fool proof. The thing is if a neighbor wants something and sends it to you, you hit send in return. If you do not actually have that item in your gifting list it will replace it with a different gift. The gift sent is determined by its position on your gifting list. Imagine all the gifts are numbered. Your neighbor sends you gift 6 when you hit send in return the game returns the gift that you have in position 6. Since there are different gifting lists your gift 6 may be different fro your neighbors.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Well despite not hearing from support it appears as though my game is back up and running after a week of it being down.

I see we have a few new members to the forum - welcome - I will send out invites as I get settled back in.

Thanks to all for the gifts received over the past week without me sending anything back. I have tried to send all of you who gifted me during this period today.
hi need explosive bolts thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Well it appears as though I have gotten myself into a bit of a bind. After getting my game back on the weekend, I thought it might be a good time to acquire a falcon plane. So I started by buying a repair base 6. I was not aware that while it was being built that it would make it impossible for other planes to be repaired. So while I wait for final construction to complete I have 4 of my eight current planes grounded unable to be repaired. Therefore I am in dire need of the items needed to construct the repair base - calibration modules, harness testers, riveters and pneumatic cutters. So fi anyone has any of these to gift I would truly appreciate it.
So while I was waiting I decided I might as well get my falcon plane and start flying it. So I did that and of course I did not realize I needed the Sweets Factory built to do that. So now I need to buy that but of course I have spent most of my cash and need to replenish that - but with half of my planes grounded that will take some time. But looking ahead I am going to need the items to finish construction of this building - crucibles, glazing machines, tunnel freezers and screw presses. So while these items are not as critical as my needs for the repair base I do need to start collecting them.
It appears to me the only way to get any of these items is through gifting and not obtainable on any flights. If someone knows differently please let me know.
Thanks to all for the gifts you have sent and thanks for the consideration of my dilemma above.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Sorry @strats I'm too much of a Minion to help you out, but if I could I would. It is very frustrating. I just need one tour review to pen my Travel Agency, it would be nice if we knew what was required to upgrade before we commit so we could source the items before hand.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Sorry @strats I'm too much of a Minion to help you out, but if I could I would. It is very frustrating. I just need one tour review to pen my Travel Agency, it would be nice if we knew what was required to upgrade before we commit so we could source the items before hand.
Hi @Saralaraloola Thanks for the comments and support. A couple of things. I have sent you a friend request. Please add me as a friend if you would like. I am also from Canada living in Regina. Finally you can get a bit of an idea as to what you might need to construct buildings and the like. Go to the website airportcity.wikia.com. Here you can investigate most any thing you would like to know about the game. Just type in the top line what you are interested in and it will return information about that item. It is a very helpful site in plying this game.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Thanks for the info @strats I appreciate it. I didn't see you as a neighbour request, so I added you and got 100 coins for it, your not on the list yet s check on your waiting list.

Thanks!

Well it appears as though I have gotten myself into a bit of a bind. After getting my game back on the weekend, I thought it might be a good time to acquire a falcon plane. So I started by buying a repair base 6. I was not aware that while it was being built that it would make it impossible for other planes to be repaired. So while I wait for final construction to complete I have 4 of my eight current planes grounded unable to be repaired. Therefore I am in dire need of the items needed to construct the repair base - calibration modules, harness testers, riveters and pneumatic cutters. So fi anyone has any of these to gift I would truly appreciate it.
So while I was waiting I decided I might as well get my falcon plane and start flying it. So I did that and of course I did not realize I needed the Sweets Factory built to do that. So now I need to buy that but of course I have spent most of my cash and need to replenish that - but with half of my planes grounded that will take some time. But looking ahead I am going to need the items to finish construction of this building - crucibles, glazing machines, tunnel freezers and screw presses. So while these items are not as critical as my needs for the repair base I do need to start collecting them.
It appears to me the only way to get any of these items is through gifting and not obtainable on any flights. If someone knows differently please let me know.
Thanks to all for the gifts you have sent and thanks for the consideration of my dilemma above.
Hi I have tried to add your code but it says not valid which is a shame as I would have liked to have helped you with Repair base & Sweet factory.
Hope you get what you need elsewhere.
All the best.
Robert

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
I accepted. Check now am I in your neighbor list!
This game can be so frustrating at ties!

I am still showing the MikeO4 account as awaiting reply to my request and you a fire not showing up yet as a neighbor. Maybe I will give it a day or two and see I anything changes - I will let you know.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
This game can be so frustrating at ties!

I am still showing the MikeO4 account as awaiting reply to my request and you a fire not showing up yet as a neighbor. Maybe I will give it a day or two and see I anything changes - I will let you know.
See again please I add your code and got $100!
I have been able to add you as a friend. A gift is on the way! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom