Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 17th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

By the way @wkndcmpr
and others can see me but me not see you, do not feel left out in gifting.
Visit and collect all you want.
Speaking of visiting, I have used the spyglass, reg dice and or golden dice when visiting, if I have greenies to buy bonus, and have gotten complete space suits the gloves helmet thermal suit and backpack just out of training center.
Lots of Xtra items when using these bonuses. They aren't just for flying/plane drops.

D

Deleted member 5399

As I had internet issues yesterday, I hope the gifts I sent out were received.
I haven't seen line workers from Time Warner, but did check video streaming late last night in bedroom, about 30 feet from the modem and no hiccups. None today either, although working offline on something most of day.
LOL but no complaints from others in the house.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ten33go
Knowing all the things and places one must visit, and/or collect from, when just beginning the game, I try and avoid deleting those buildings. I see many cities that are lacking just a simple sports store or unique gift shop.
Got to look out for the newcomers too, my friend. (y)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@KenDuckySmith - Yeah, I feel the same way. Everyone has to start from the bottom, and every little bit helps, so leaving older buildings and things is not a problem. Just takes longer to put in new ones unless you can expand and upgrade Town Halls, etc.

One reason why I kept some non forum neighbors, they've been with me since the beginning, and didn't want to leave them hanging....

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
You all rock thank you all for your gifts. I am able to unlock the repair shop level 3 and now I can purchase Jets. Yes. :) Now to update my signature.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Comet18 - I am entering you code now..but i have you as my neighbor already that's odd...Let me know if we are connected. I have been sending gifts to you. I hope you receive them.

@Mr. K yes, I needed to accept; I think we are good now on Comet.
I tried to enter your code on Meteor18, but got rejected.
If you'd like, try entering Meteor and hope it goes through smoothly.

I'm sorry I have not been getting your gifts. They are lost somewhere in the internet. In the future, if you are sending gifts to a member but never receive any from them, kindly ask if they are receiving. Gifts are precious and neighbor connections are not easy to get correct. Communication is necessary here. I always send gifts after I've received. Maybe not immediately, but always eventually.

Thanks & Happy Flying.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
All,
Meteor has been receiving some very useful gifts, still looking for goggles, shredder and stamp. Signature is up to date. Thanks all :)
Happy Flying

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
My gifts are all sent! Thanks!

BTW - I updated WHN2 signature. Newer gift items WHN2 can send are Holographic Display, Stabilized Binoculars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom