Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 17th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Thank you for all of your gifts. I have sent all of mine out.

I'm about ready to start on building the MCC3 for Cyclone4-I just need the last Vivaldi and Yagi-Uda antennas, if anyone is able to/could please send those out.

@WAMike Cyclone 4 is still awaiting a reply; have you tried to enter my Comet18 code?
I have Vivaldi

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w0hzwep
Username
Noel
Thanks for the gifts for my Repair Base! Almost at the same time, I was sent exactly the three items I still needed. My jet is up and flying again! :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Hey all I was able to unlock the Travel Agency...thank you to all for your the gifts. Repair shop upgrade is next. I want to buy a Jet plane or two....lol I am updating my sig.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hey all I was able to unlock the Travel Agency...thank you to all for your the gifts. Repair shop upgrade is next. I want to buy a Jet plane or two....lol I am updating my sig.

Don't forget to collect all items needed before you upgrade, as planes cannot be repaired while Repair Base is not yet complete. (Advice from Bali-Hi)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Ever since I have joined this forum, you all have taught me so much already. I had no idea of this forum existed, if I did I should of joined this as soon as started play AC. LOL. ty you all....oh whomever are my neighbors and you visit my station if you see TU means Thank you. Thank goodness I didn't put PU that would of been a little harder to explain. roflmao.

Ever since I have joined this forum, you all have taught me so much already. I had no idea of this forum existed, if I did I should of joined this as soon as started play AC. LOL. ty you all....oh whomever are my neighbors and you visit my station if you see TU means Thank you. Thank goodness I didn't put PU that would of been a little harder to explain. roflmao.
Drill Machine sent, lets get you flying.
Cheers.
Robert

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Thanks everyone for the gifts, I just need 1 Tour Review to complete my travel agency, then I think I'll upgrade my repair base. I really need to expand my land, what's the cheapest way to do this?

Thanks guys!

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Thanks everyone for the gifts, I just need 1 Tour Review to complete my travel agency, then I think I'll upgrade my repair base. I really need to expand my land, what's the cheapest way to do this?

Thanks guys!

@Saralaraloola heed the advice to make sure you have all repair base items before building the upgrade. As others have said; all your planes will not be able to be repaired until repair base is complete. [and it seems to me they are more likely to break when you can't fix them]

land expansions: save all of your greenies for land expansion. Every few weeks (usually on the weekends) there is a 50% off on land expansions, this is half the greenies usually required (not real cash). I feel as if we'll have a sale this weekend. The icon notice will pop up on the right side of the game screen.

Happy Flying.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance

Thanks guys!
the best way to expand your land is :
- at each week you take the bonus greenies( friday airportcity bonus)
-you accumulate that greenies
_the best is to expand land in side city ( and remember that with money we do money, more income building and less passenger you can run a row with passenger building)
- and the best is you wait 300 % special greenies and you buy some greenies and you expand as can you need ( I suggest to expand in side city in first to put your income building, but after you expand side city you have alevel expanding city and after you don't have a choice you have to expand land in side airport)

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
the best way to expand your land is :
- at each week you take the bonus greenies( friday airportcity bonus)
-you accumulate that greenies
_the best is to expand land in side city ( and remember that with money we do money, more income building and less passenger you can run a row with passenger building)
- and the best is you wait 300 % special greenies and you buy some greenies and you expand as can you need ( I suggest to expand in side city in first to put your income building, but after you expand side city you have alevel expanding city and after you don't have a choice you have to expand land in side airport)
comet 18 is right , you wait too a 50% off special land

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
@Comet18 @rocky

Great, thanks guys, I knew there was a special, just wasn't sure how or when or which was the better option to purchase with, cash vs greenies. I'll look out for the icon, I have seen it before but wasn't sure if this was what it was or if there was something that hid in the warehouse over the weekend for me to miss. Being new at this I found a few nice bonuses in there that I wasn't aware of.

OK, so what do I need to build a level 4 base as it doesn't tell you before you click?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Also can someone tell me why some gifts that you get say 'Send in Return' is it because the sender has requested this and need it (if so how do they do that) or is it because the game decides for them as they are at a certain level or that they are items that are needed for everyone no matter what level they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom