Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 17th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Have reached the magical level 51! I have redone my signature, as well as updated the new gifts I am able to send.

$800,000. for a runway?? Seriously?!?? Hmm, guess I'll have to rethink my upcoming strategy for expansion and what to add next. May have to ask a couple of people their opinion on that one...

Have a good day / afternoon / evening all!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thank you so much to everyone for the gifts over the past day and especially to those who have helped me with the items needed for Repair Base 6. I honestly have no idea how anyone could get these items without a forum like this. So thanks especially to @WhatHappenedNow @Bertje @Cluck @ItsRalphy @m-bari @Robert @Steve26 @Ten33go @Kris @Nicks @yenta613. I still need five items to finish what I need but I am certainly a whole lot closer than I was yesterday. So thank you very much.

Of my nine planes I have seven of them grounded waiting for the repair base to be complete. We talk a bit in this forum about having the items you need to complete the buildings before you construct them but it appears this is certainly more of the case when it comes to the repair base. Just a heads up for everyone to make sure they are prepared when doing a repair base that until it is completed you will not be able to repair any of the planes you have.

Once again thanks so much for the help - it would never have been possible to complete these without your help or a whole lot of money.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Thank you so much to everyone for the gifts over the past day and especially to those who have helped me with the items needed for Repair Base 6. I honestly have no idea how anyone could get these items without a forum like this. So thanks especially to @WhatHappenedNow @Bertje @Cluck @ItsRalphy @m-bari @Robert @Steve26 @Ten33go @Kris @Nicks @yenta613. I still need five items to finish what I need but I am certainly a whole lot closer than I was yesterday. So thank you very much.

Of my nine planes I have seven of them grounded waiting for the repair base to be complete. We talk a bit in this forum about having the items you need to complete the buildings before you construct them but it appears this is certainly more of the case when it comes to the repair base. Just a heads up for everyone to make sure they are prepared when doing a repair base that until it is completed you will not be able to repair any of the planes you have.

Once again thanks so much for the help - it would never have been possible to complete these without your help or a whole lot of money.
Hi @strats Have sent you invitation from MikeO3. Accept please! Have Calibration Module an crucible!

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973

No problem, that what good neighbors are for.

HEY EVERYONE I THINK I FOUND OUT WHY OUR GAMES CRASHED IN WINDOWS, IF ANYONE HAS AVG ANTI-VIRUS AND FIREWALL OR ZONE ALARM ANTI-VIRUS AND FIREWALL, REMOVE IT, ALL PROBLEMS WILL STOP, I ALSO INFORMED GI SUPPORT, BECAUSE MY GAME CRASHED NOW NEED A RESTORE CODE, WHILE I WAS IN A GREEN LAUNCH, SO GREEN LAUNCH WILL FAIL DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@strats Have got gift from you and sent in return Calibration Mod. Did you get it?

HEY EVERYONE I THINK I FOUND OUT WHY OUR GAMES CRASHED IN WINDOWS, IF ANYONE HAS AVG ANTI-VIRUS AND FIREWALL OR ZONE ALARM ANTI-VIRUS AND FIREWALL, REMOVE IT, ALL PROBLEMS WILL STOP, I ALSO INFORMED GI SUPPORT, BECAUSE MY GAME CRASHED NOW NEED A RESTORE CODE, WHILE I WAS IN A GREEN LAUNCH, SO GREEN LAUNCH WILL FAIL DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
have you tried system restore?
it works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom