Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Gifts sent to all that I received from. I saved some gifts on both account for late arriving gifts.

WHN2 finished the flower collections of the event, so no shears to WHN2

Hi - weekend so back playing properly! Did not complete the Easter Quest - never got enough fish, but really disappointed as played lot so not sure how much playing you need to doo get some of these quests - seems they are geared to you buying the bonus items such as the spyglass to help, but greenies are precious and I don't like throwing real cash at it!

Am giving the Spring quest a go, although feel at bit like some others - that I am wasting time when O should be doing other things, still see how it goes. Not sure when my gifting window opens - it is normally exactly 24 hours after you last started a gifting session, but yesterday mine came forward by a couple of hours so we will see - I expect I will get accused of cheating sometime soon, but it is nothing I have done!

Just going to update my siggie, please make sure you say in yours whether you want quest items, although I can only gift shears and I suspect butterfly nets are going to be the need.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I agree about their focus on encouraging people to use greenies part of the quest-I definitely did that some on the last quest. The only way I will use a spy glass on this quest is if I complete the five island crest collection-I used a few clicks on neighbor visits on castles a couple hours ago and had an Iceland crest I needed drop (I seem to have had Iceland crests drop more than usual during these last couple quests for some reason.) The other I need is from a drop from a Bali Island flight, which I am working on a bit in my turboprop flight rotation.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3g6571
Username
sophiaelizebeth
Would anyone happen to know if it is possible to move a building that was 'earned' (like the recent Farmers Market) back into the Warehouse? It seems like I can only Sell them, which isn't what I want. I just want to use their space differently for a while, and eventually use them again. Thanks for any suggestions or experience!!

Thanks also for all the gifts!!

- Sophia

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
I agree about their focus on encouraging people to use greenies part of the quest-I definitely did that some on the last quest. The only way I will use a spy glass on this quest is if I complete the five island crest collection-I used a few clicks on neighbor visits on castles a couple hours ago and had an Iceland crest I needed drop (I seem to have had Iceland crests drop more than usual during these last couple quests for some reason.) The other I need is from a drop from a Bali Island flight, which I am working on a bit in my turboprop flight rotation.

@WAMike Sent you request. Please accept.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
Would anyone happen to know if it is possible to move a building that was 'earned' (like the recent Farmers Market) back into the Warehouse? It seems like I can only Sell them, which isn't what I want. I just want to use their space differently for a while, and eventually use them again. Thanks for any suggestions or experience!!

Thanks also for all the gifts!!

- Sophia

@sophiaelizebeth Sent you request. Pls accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom