Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Neighbor visits seem to be more successful during this event than most of the time (at least the last two days)-I have read about some successes related to event items, and the space-related building clicks I have been making are dropping more than usual/helping in completing collections (of course it could be random chance though.)

In regards to getting shoes on neighbor visits, I recommend visiting those with training centers (they drop other items besides shoes-sometimes you'll get multiple items on one click so they would seem to me most useful for a chance at shoes (as well as other space-related items in addition to the items for the treadmill (so that click can have some use even if the shoes do not drop.) I know @ItsRalphy , @Rainer , and @yenta613 among others have training centers.

Thank you for all the gifts today. I have sent out items to @ItsRalphy , @Steve26 , @Susi , @Ronnie K , @Wired Parrott , @Vivke , @m-bari , @rocky , @HS72 , @Rainer , @PeterNL , @yenta613 , @Eric K , @Cluck , @WhatHappenedNow , @kaciepup , and @TbombToronto.

OK - good morning from sunny England, and a few updates from me.

My time travelling resolved itself straight away somehow, but GI sent me a code later (although it didn't work, possibly as my game had sorted itself). Very nice email from them, but they have let me off as a first offense. I have replied saying thankyou - but what caused them to accuse me as this is not a first offence, I have committed NO offence? will wait and see what they say.

My game lost a couple of gifts yesterday, but I got loads overnight including two from some people so I think, as it has before, it has caught up some of the missed ones. (Why do I play this game? - Oh yes, I am addicted, I remember). Have sent gifts to e non-forum gifters, plus @cward @m-bari @Rainer @Nicks (sorry, fat fingers and don't think you got what I was trying to send!), @rocky @WAMike @PeterNL @Comet18 @Wired Parrott @Vivke @petey71 @Keivan @MsScarlet1957 @sophiaelizebeth @Susi and @wkndcmpr. If you sent and I have missed you please let me know as I hate that and will make amends.

Event - used all my visits this morning, so 60 clicks spread between neighbours butterflies and flowers, and earned 2 butterfly nets and 22 shears. The nets got me 1 butterfly towards my collection the shears got me 2 of my flowers. I will need 6 flowers and 9 butterflies (and the right ones of course) to complete the quest.

Have a good Sunday!

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
OK - good morning from sunny England, and a few updates from me.

My time travelling resolved itself straight away somehow, but GI sent me a code later (although it didn't work, possibly as my game had sorted itself). Very nice email from them, but they have let me off as a first offense. I have replied saying thankyou - but what caused them to accuse me as this is not a first offence, I have committed NO offence? will wait and see what they say.

My game lost a couple of gifts yesterday, but I got loads overnight including two from some people so I think, as it has before, it has caught up some of the missed ones. (Why do I play this game? - Oh yes, I am addicted, I remember). Have sent gifts to e non-forum gifters, plus @cward @m-bari @Rainer @Nicks (sorry, fat fingers and don't think you got what I was trying to send!), @rocky @WAMike @PeterNL @Comet18 @Wired Parrott @Vivke @petey71 @Keivan @MsScarlet1957 @sophiaelizebeth @Susi and @wkndcmpr. If you sent and I have missed you please let me know as I hate that and will make amends.

Event - used all my visits this morning, so 60 clicks spread between neighbours butterflies and flowers, and earned 2 butterfly nets and 22 shears. The nets got me 1 butterfly towards my collection the shears got me 2 of my flowers. I will need 6 flowers and 9 butterflies (and the right ones of course) to complete the quest.

Have a good Sunday!

Could you please send me a podium?

Thank you. Nice weather here in Idaho too!

Good day.
Chuck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wem4q5n
Username
chris
Thank you for the gifts received :)(y).

Have returned to those I received from - still have a few available to send.

Steve

I just added you - hopefully you add me as well, then we can exchange gifts : wem4q5n chris is my nick.
and currently I am really stuck at getting "flight school" done (helmets, slide rudes ... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom