Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 5th March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi @petey71 - no, nothing has come through, but as you are still in my "awaiting reply" list, our connection hasn't worked. We have one more chance as you seem to be allowed once each way - as I invited YOU last time, can you delete me from your neighbours list, and then send ME an invite (I have already deleted you from the "awaiting reply" list. Fingers crossed!

ItsRalphy

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi, My username is rocky friend code wqgv9lo. I want to thank brasil, uschu, cats, phlflyers, chico, roguedaytona, anubha, gwbfuel, hola, yukeisi, greenwolf, wtr1, wtr2, airporttanjia, badshawn, vivke, u, jamnh, bjs, for all the faithfull daily gift exchange. I prefere to have 20 trust neighbour with whom I can exchange every day and also with whom I can exchange pm in case other needs. I still have one more room on my neighbour's list for daily gift. If somebody is interested and has the standard for a trusted daily exchange gift and with whom I can easilly communicate, leave me a message. rocky

D

Deleted member 5399

Thanks all for Gifts.
@rocky Sent you travel guide
@Keivan Sent you Calculator
@Waterman981 Sent you Mayor portrait.(Good to see you here)
@WhatHappenedNow Sent you Catering
@strats Sent you Fuel cat.
@myrddyn Sent you Fuel add.
@bjs Sent you F20(Also i have Mayor portrait)

@KenDuckySmith @cward @Cluck @gwb @Dan Jansen
@Hburr @highlander
@Monica Peguero @ItsRalphy
Sent you all F20

Needed only my siggy items as i am going to make 10 x Space needle.

Thanks all.
@Anubhav Jain. I thought you were on leave of absence as your in game profile said something regarding April. I know several other friends who go on vacation, that will leave a message they are away, out of town or other. Thank you for gift however and will send back something in return later today or in morning.

Hi - tonights gifts out - @petey71 - it worked, I received from you and have sent back, we are connected! @PeterNL - you CAN have more than one flight catering facility - I have three, good luck!

Will do my best to send every night this week - I hate wasting my 20 gifts - and will return received gifts first, and then share the remaining around forum members. Happy playing and have a good week.

ItsRalphy

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
I have been away for a while but I have tried getting my gifts out. Thanks to everyone for the gifts you have sent. I appreciate them vey much.

I thought I would bring you all up to date on my time traveler issues. Support has come through with flying colors removing my blocks twice. Also thanks the @Anubhav Jain I have received my tokens back. So thank you and to all who have commented on my posts. Thanks again but support has been wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom