Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 25th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
My WHN game update went well. Lot and lots of new missions to do. Need lots of coins for all the new stuff. I am doing MCC3 and the red launch pad now (That took lots of coins!!)

After upgrade, Game Exp Points are frozen at 560,000. So I guess level 50 is the last level the game will have. Before when I hit level 40, the total points showed and kept increasing.

WHN2 was still on the old game version this AM and I sent all gifts out. Then WHN2 auto-updated and doesn't work anymore, title screen comes up then disappears. So I was 50/50 on the upgrade.

@Rainer, how did you get your game upgrade working? I am on a tablet so system restore is not an option.

I have sent gifts yesterday and today from both accounts!

I uninstalled app
reinstalled and got to lvl 3
entered my reset code and restarted the app
it work for me

My WHN game update went well. Lot and lots of new missions to do. Need lots of coins for all the new stuff. I am doing MCC3 and the red launch pad now (That took lots of coins!!)

After upgrade, Game Exp Points are frozen at 560,000. So I guess level 50 is the last level the game will have. Before when I hit level 40, the total points showed and kept increasing.

WHN2 was still on the old game version this AM and I sent all gifts out. Then WHN2 auto-updated and doesn't work anymore, title screen comes up then disappears. So I was 50/50 on the upgrade.

@Rainer, how did you get your game upgrade working? I am on a tablet so system restore is not an option.

I have sent gifts yesterday and today from both accounts!
I've connected my PC updated from scratch, with restoring.
But the tablet will certainly be different.

Have thus lost nothing, except for single pair old apps.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
thx for the help! the restore code worked. Level 41! reached!

My gifts-possibilities are changed...will update my signature later.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hi all, I'm back.
Solution was - uninstall the game, install it again, played to level 3 and put restore code. Have some changes with gifts, will fix it later. For Victory event I need fuel pump

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thanks for all the gifts.

Today send gifts to @mister pilote @PeterNL @rocky @strats @HS72 @TbombToronto @Wired Parrott @Nicks @WhatHappenedNow @airport landing @Xovon @Hburr @kaciepup @kapitan ela @900 @WAMike @chris68 @toussinof @Rainer

Don't think everyone is from the forum.

@silviucu : send you an invite.
Thanks for the gift @Vivke however my game still is not running. I do not have a restore code so I will have to wait. Support said it could be up to five days for them to look at it - there are living up to that because today is going to be Day 3.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w7o279m
Username
Xovon
Hi everyone, i'm unable to play so don't send me gifts because i can't send anything :(
I'll wait for any updates repairing the issue.

Have a good week-end (for what remains)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I am back to English finally.
Me too. Few days was enough, and I have collected all needed so i could complete immediatelly. But I had Jumbo flight on 38/60, so just need some time to finished them all. Now all Russian quest destinations are 3-starred (y)...

Suggestion for GI/Road404 for next year: Russian quest with Giant destination + any additional collection... :whistle:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Here is The Answer To Our Problems-
BTW-i am the first One to Like The Post Of AC Fan Page.:D:hilarious:
i don't Like that stewardess Jane Crying.:love::LOL::love::LOL:
Screenshot (92).png