Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Reactions: .sv

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Gifts sent.

Thanks for all the gifts!!

I came up 1 item short of finishing the Event on WHN2 account. I spent like 60 barrels of 50 unit fuel trying to get the last item but no luck. My WHN account has much better luck than WHN2 account. WHN2 has only finished 1 event and that event's duration was extended.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Gifts sent last night and today. I apologize for several friends I did not send to today as I was helping out some others with construction needs. If I missed you today you are first on my list tonight!!

Thanks for the gifts!!!!

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I'm taking request today now for needed Items. If a special need is needed, and I can provide just drop me a private conversation. This way its easier to keep track of request.

As always thank you for the gifts.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
400 points left in blue launch. Will probably leave open 3-6 hours and bleed small stuff and anyone can jump in for a cheap (or even free) ride. I have no problem with anyone taking a 0 or 12 point ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom