Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows 10 Update is here

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
@M22, :(
J847ggEX.jpg

we've been taught to get used to things not working, you know. "Someday baby we'll be... all" :D

ROFL:
Capture.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

The entire game is messed up. I got disappearing buildings and suddenly reappearing, ghost planes on the runway, game crashing when trying to land planes that are on radar but not in popup window. Man I need to take a video clip and upload to youtube and then send the link to GI just to point out all the problems with this

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Now receiving gifts is no longer working for me. I don't know if anybody of you sent me anything - I see my arriving gifts list empty :(

gifting is working but slowly as the upgrades need to drift down through GI server. It may take a couple hours to a day after upgrading for your game to catch up.

My game had the same issue but I just waited it out and it is back to normal with gifting, visiting neighbours is still a problem because I get the message on most of neighbours game out dated but that list is getting better.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Same story here :( Visiting clocks often show something like "23:45 left before next visit" every time I visit a neighbor. However, my real visiting time is about the same 2AM every night, and neighbors cities become available then. So I guess it's only the clock shows wrong message while it runs ok on background.

My AC became very unstable after the update, the game screen either closes automatically after a short while, or looses network connectivity when I'm actually online. That's just weird. Coins sometimes do not add after collected, flight scores on the world map are not updating for 30-60 minutes and then show changes with a delay.

Anybody else witnessed something like this? Or it's just my AC screwed so bad?

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
Damm, it is serieus buggy here
1. Visting an other player or closing the game, reset it all. Everything can be collected again. Plane comes in directly. like the time is resetted.For example what works is, select fual 15, set plane to Goa, then go to other players word and straigaway comeback to your won wold, and all is reseted and plane from goa is back. The you can get the flual 15 and set it again en set you plane to goa again, repeat repeat,,,,,
2. red space launch thingy, the thing you can put in, got counters like 33 days, instead of 1.5 hour.
3. Some building got counter that show text NULL
4. Santa event, I can not find the little green men on other players world. The are simpley not there

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
angelique
well, i have collected my uncollected items and eventually got to level 60 since i got more than 200 items to collect. That got me to level 60. i got that throughout 4 days. Sometimes i got the full full , somtimes not. but then GI accused me i was being either a time traveller or a cheater... that is not fair...more on the update: i have to wait 24.855 days (meaning 69-70 years) until i can collect again the fulle from the cosmic fue station... this update is kind of messing the game...

Same story here :( Visiting clocks often show something like "23:45 left before next visit" every time I visit a neighbor. However, my real visiting time is about the same 2AM every night, and neighbors cities become available then. So I guess it's only the clock shows wrong message while it runs ok on background.

My AC became very unstable after the update, the game screen either closes automatically after a short while, or looses network connectivity when I'm actually online. That's just weird. Coins sometimes do not add after collected, flight scores on the world map are not updating for 30-60 minutes and then show changes with a delay.

Anybody else witnessed something like this? Or it's just my AC screwed so bad?
contaced GI about problem, i can still visit with timer problems

Top Bottom