Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows 10 Update is here

D

Deleted member 5399

@M22 AJ had to enter my code for it to work.
I spose at least GI is heading in the right direction
Next is trying to do launches together and possibly alliances

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
I just risked to roll up the "september super update". Lol, looks ok so far, no funny bugs though.

@Bongerman, great thanks mate, your red barrel finally reached me! Unfortunately only one that you probably sent today (I would've been flattered to know you kept posting to me all these days), rest of barrels were probably stopped at the Customs.

@M22, @AJ - hello giants! I'll try to add you, hope you accept a novice? :)

@ALL, I'm gonna need a whole bunch of Ols Lanterns to finish some maps from previous year. Please flood me with it, Thanx!

I just risked to roll up the "september super update". Lol, looks ok so far, no funny bugs though.

@Bongerman, great thanks mate, your red barrel finally reached me! Unfortunately only one that you probably sent today (I would've been flattered to know you kept posting to me all these days), rest of barrels were probably stopped at the Customs.

@M22, @AJ - hello giants! I'll try to add you, hope you accept a novice? :)

@ALL, I'm gonna need a whole bunch of Ols Lanterns to finish some maps from previous year. Please flood me with it, Thanx!
Add me and I'll send back anything you send me.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
@M22 Yep! added, sent Fuel20, tried to visit - failed. Now it says your version is outdated, lol. Apparently you would expect an update asap if gi is going to match the platforms connectivity.

@KenDuckySmith thanks for inviting me to the alliance, however, it's seems all the seats are already taken. Let me know if you kill someone of there and release a little space :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axyzhtt
Username
Bongerman

Worth a try, approx 10 got sent to the Customs inscinerator then. Lanterns on the way.

@M22 Yep! added, sent Fuel20, tried to visit - failed. Now it says your version is outdated, lol. Apparently you would expect an update asap if gi is going to match the platforms connectivity.

@KenDuckySmith thanks for inviting me to the alliance, however, it's seems all the seats are already taken. Let me know if you kill someone of there and release a little space :D
I got the fuel, try visiting now I've accepted, might work?

Top Bottom