Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows 10 Update is here

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Like I just said in the Windows trading thread, I closed my game, went to the store, updated it, restarted my PC and so far, I haven't been able to get past the white splash screen with the G! and GameInsight on it. :(

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Had a play with the upgrade. Still hasn't solved my display driver issue that I pointed out in the trading thread although it is creating a save game every time it happens (if I let the drive recover) and I can re enter the game without having to shut my PC down.

I find scrolling through incoming gifts to be very, very slow. Everything else seems fine and I like the new display bars. Haven't spotted any other major issues yet.

Steve

D

Deleted member 5399

Need Reserve Hangar items for Level 1??

Wheel blocks Goa and Thailand New York
Protective Covers are Singapore

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
My bugs so far
1. can get gift's. Button does not work
2. Catering servcice (that food plate for on your plane), ski resort does not have a time counter

And lol, restarting the game, resets all the counters, so planes comes in, passanger availible on all buildings, cash can be collected

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

Trouble with gifts showing on neighbor list with neighbors gifts and alliance icons, but when go to click on incoming gifts, the tab shows several but none displayed.
I know some people who upgraded in Windows platforms are having white screens upon startup and then game crashes.
As for visiting and sending gifts to neighbors of different platforms, I have no problem there.
I now understand the alliance thing also and as a beginning alliance, it is limited to 4 members, 3 of whom have registered passengers already.
Moving on, using a Barrel of Diogenes, it was not long before I went from level 55-56 with experience, although I would have liked for GI to give some of us a lot more credit for our losses in the inability to visit neighbors for the past several months, and missing out on Special Events.
That's coins earned, experience acquired and even special buildings we could have had.
I'm disappointed in what I thought was a promise of more land added. Still maxxed out on city side. Maybe the ability to move all space related buildings and monuments to airport side???
And there is the Reserve Hangar. I thought this would be somewhat like placing a plane in it so i could upgrade a hangar. Instead I ended up placing one plane in reserve and buying another. That was not my intentions.
So for now I stand somewhere on the fence with my happiness toward seeing improvements, although able to visit neighbors, is coming along really slow.

D

Deleted member 5399

Hooray!
Now it's time to check how many neighbors "survived" this grim period with no quests and visiting.
Correct me if I'm wrong, Rankings seem to stay separate (at least for now) but Alliances are united, aren't they?
@Bob1977 requests sent to both Windows phone and PC games from !KB

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Hi Everyone,
Glad to hear that you all finally got what you were waiting for months :).
So can anyone try to add me and check whether compatibility works between Android and Windows?
And Let me know the rankings of Alliance on Windows, Are they same on windows as well with Infavia at #1?
Thank you :)

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi Everyone,
Glad to hear that you all finally got what you were waiting for months :).
So can anyone try to add me and check whether compatibility works between Android and Windows?
And Let me know the rankings of Alliance on Windows, Are they same on windows as well with Infavia at #1?
Thank you :)
@AJ going to give it a go
Requests sent from !KB and received 100 coins
Awaiting replies

Top Bottom