Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who wants to earn 10 greens!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
An hour ago, when i opened AC, to collect cash and passengers from my buildings, i've got a message from GI. It says: Install Mystery Manor and earn 10 greens!!!!!
I did on both my games, played it and.......................received 10 greens on each.
Who's got this offer also and what is the result??????

Downloaded the game, got 10 greens.
After that Airport City hangs and will not boot!! I thought there goes Bali2 too!!

I had to resort to restore the program, thankfully the backup works. But the 10 greens and a full day's progress are gone!!

Next time, I have to remember to backup everytime I get greens.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MeowRules
Username
MeowRules
Downloaded the game, got 10 greens.
After that Airport City hangs and will not boot!! I thought there goes Bali2 too!!

I had to resort to restore the program, thankfully the backup works. But the 10 greens and a full day's progress are gone!!

Next time, I have to remember to backup everytime I get greens.

How do you backup your AC data?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
How do you backup your AC data?[/quote

Your ipad needs to be rooted and then download a program like titanium back up or system tuner but get the pro version as it allows you to more.

these programs will back up your phone files.
Depending on the program go into back up, user files click on airport city game, look at the bottom of the screen you should see an button labelled back up. click on that and wait till the program changes colour and you should see it say backed up.

My personal preference is for system tuner pro but titanium back up works jsut as well.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
I have downloaded it from the TribeZ game thinking it will works for both games... but in result a have got some extra in TribeZ, without any greenies in Airport City :/
So be carefull!!!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I did installed MM, went through whole starting instructions, and even then i did not received 10 greens... (n)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avvbz4e
Username
Wport-(item i need)
Installed it but didn't get anything. Contacted GI and now I received it :D

It's already the 2nd time i've installed Mistery Manor for geens :p
So i'm going to delete it again and wait for the next offer :LOL:

Update: I deleted mistery Manor, started airport city and there is again the offer to install mistery manor for 10 greens..
I did and received again 10 greens.. :cool:

So i gues it's time to delete it again :joyful:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
I haven't get it also. The answer which I've already received:

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Veronika andI am glad to help you in this matter.
When you download the offered application, you should play this game for a while and pass the tutorial to get the game registered on our server. After that close completely all the games and reboot the device. Make sure you have a stable Internet connection and open the game again. The bonus should show up.

If after the actions mentioned you still don't get the bonus, please, contact me again and submit the following data:

1. Your IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).
If you are playing on a mobile phone you can get your IMEI the following way:
1) Dial *#06# without any spaces.
2) Wait for the IMEI to appear as you dial the final character. The window with your IMEI will pop up automatically so you needn't hit dial or send.
In case you have a tablet you can find your IMEI in Menu → Settings → About device → Status → IMEI.
More details you can find here: http://mrintech.com/find-international-mobile-equipment-identity-imei-number-of-android-mobile-phone

2. Screenshot of the recently installed game with the level not less than 7.

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
Veronika Meteleva
Your Support Team

I think sending the IMEI number is NOT the best idea, what you think?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Heard many forum member complaining about not getting the greens for downloading other GI games. Here is how i do it always and it has given me greens without any issue ;)
Step 1: when you get the offer for green.. click on it to go to play store and start the downloading of the game.
Step 2: Click back and come back to your Airport city game. Keep it running while the downloading continues in the background.
Step 3: After the downloading has finished you will receive a notification that the game shortcut has been created.
Step 4: Close the Airport city game now and again reopen. You would had been credited with the promised greens :)

No need to play the new game and reach some level. Delete the game as soon as you get the greens and wait for the next offer :love:

Top Bottom