Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Which bonus is for the bunny drops?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0436nf6x1o
Username
Dmoinaction
Which bonus increases the chance of getting the eggs from the rabbits around your city? Are those rabbits 'hazards' or called something else?

I seriously wish this game would do a better job of explaining their terminology, especially when it comes to bonuses and understanding to what elements exactly they apply.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
There are three - Big Score, Collectors Rich Catch and A Plentiful Harvest

The main wiki page for bonuses is organized so you can quickly tell which ones you want https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/bonuses/

1649527493079.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0436nf6x1o
Username
Dmoinaction

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thank you Chloe! Another question since you seem to be 'in the know'...does the Secret Basement bonus apply to the entities outside/around your city in the same way that it applies to your city buildings?
The secret basement applies to buildings only - not entities. The other 3 bonuses in the section apply to entities, but not buildings

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0436nf6x1o
Username
Dmoinaction
The secret basement applies to buildings only - not entities. The other 3 bonuses in the section apply to entities, but not buildings
Well, given the value of those Farmer's Markets in this event, that should suit nicely.

Thx again!

Which bonus increases the chance of getting the eggs from the rabbits around your city? Are those rabbits 'hazards' or called something else?

I seriously wish this game would do a better job of explaining their terminology, especially when it comes to bonuses and understanding to what elements exactly they apply.
You mean beyond their text descriptions?
2022-04-09-14-19-01-425.jpg

2022-04-09-14-20-16-813.jpg

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
They’ve used hazard on dragon rising event for demons then probably forgot to switch back to entities again 😀

GeorgeF20

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04915Z33S
Username
Brady386
I've been using any that say "hazard"

Does that bonus work during events only or is clouds or trees considered a hazard?

Last edited:

Does that bonus work during events only or is clouds or trees considered a hazard?
Cloud or trees don't come under any category of bonuses, making it even eligible for the medal (I've Sharpened My Ax is the toughest collection and hardly 10 to 15 managed to get the award)
Cloud is relatively easier and drops once to thrice a day, this is all due to no bonus being available to boost drop rate

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

No. Persistence works with clouds. Adventure buildings work for I've sharpened my ax (trees). I've been trying to get a drop from trees for over two years and have gotten 1 collection item.

Top Bottom