Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Where is the event...

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
There‘s this new system now for the events and I feel like I’m not playing any event. Remember the old one? 3 tasks to solve for a building and a good amount of coins, it was a challenge for me and there was a good reason why I kept collecting currency every day and tried to do the tasks! Now I feel like there Is a special offer for 5€ and some random tasks. It doesnt feel right, and it’s just annoying now.
We had daily rewards back then and it was worth collecting masks every day, I got 3 silver per day and some good collection parts. Now its just a race between those who spend the entire day clicking on buildings and restarting flights and there’s no fun anymore. And this entire shit is for 14 DAYS!!! You got the event building by doing the tasks and now the only reward is just 1000 masks! Theres no challenge anymore and no motivation to play...I got this stupid building/lvl 21 two hours after the event release and since 10 days im just bored and theres nothing to do.

I really like the idea of giving people rewards in a pass system with levels and you level up by collecting currency. But they could implement this into the old system and they should make the amount of currency needed per level a bit higher so you need a few days to unlock the last level.
So please GI bring back EVENTS. this means that the reward should be unlocked by doing the tasks and completing the collections and this pass should be a additional thing and not the way you unlock the reward! All these collections I saved for next years age of ash, 4th July etc are useless. You get nothing for completing them.
And the event store is also gone, a lot of players miss daily SG. Would be good to see this back.

This was kinda a rant but yeah I lost the fun and motivation playing events and there are still 4 boring days until this shit is over. Great. and this amazing, clean and good looking menu is also gone. The new one just looks grey.
98E3340C-492E-41AE-B1D5-60B8212C0C14.jpeg
BC9BF00E-3E9C-4C31-8062-3141C06BACC9.jpeg

Olekander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fqz1wa2
Username
olekander
I feel your pain!! The first day was amazing!!! I did everything and got some awesome bonuses.

Now I'm stuck clicking bloody burger bars all day because I'm in 2nd place in my league and I now don't want to lose it despite a player behind me with an airport a THIRD OF THE SIZE trying to catch me up hes sleeping maximum 4 hours anight to try and do it. It's honestly mind numbing.

I'm never ever trying to win top 3 in an event again. 2 weeks of my life gone !

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
I feel your pain!! The first day was amazing!!! I did everything and got some awesome bonuses.

Now I'm stuck clicking bloody burger bars all day because I'm in 2nd place in my league and I now don't want to lose it despite a player behind me with an airport a THIRD OF THE SIZE trying to catch me up hes sleeping maximum 4 hours anight to try and do it. It's honestly mind numbing.

I'm never ever trying to win top 3 in an event again. 2 weeks of my life gone !
Yeah it was so amazing that there were events every week and you needed every day or at least 3 or 4 days to complete it (I mean the average players) and after that you could still play for daily rewards. Now it’s just one day fun and 13 day stress or boredom depends on what your goal is...

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I've given up on trying to compete in the top 3. We were switching places for a few days. But yesterday I had a real life - went to my sister's pool, had prosecco with a neighbour - and fell behind 24 000 masks. Not even bothering to try for 1st place any longer

But I'm still in a solid 2nd place

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87
I'm in two minds. While this event is only the fourth one I've ever played since I started (having won only one so far), I kinda feel boring after getting all the rewards. Although I'm yet to complete all tasks, it isn't all inviting and involving as Age of Ash.

The biggest thing I loved though is the premium pass. I feel that unlocking the premium pass shoulda been a task by itself. Or after a certain level perhaps. It would have been a far better challenge IMO.

Mirandair

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046x5pmaz
Username
Mirandair
I posted a thread about this too. It is awful. I did literally no event tasks and got the event building with boring clicks of buildings. No way am I wasting time trying to place in the standings. What a joke. There is no event challenge. It's not connected at all. And I miss multiple spyglasses

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I posted a thread about this too. It is awful. I did literally no event tasks and got the event building with boring clicks of buildings. No way am I wasting time trying to place in the standings. What a joke. There is no event challenge. It's not connected at all. And I miss multiple spyglasses
I think that the reward building should have been for completing the 5 tasks. That way the event needed to actually be completed to get the reward.

Also the 1000 Masks for completing the 5 tasks, didn't mean much since the progress bar was filled past level 20 days earlier, and 1000 masks does not count for much in the standings.

There‘s this new system now for the events and I feel like I’m not playing any event. Remember the old one? 3 tasks to solve for a building and a good amount of coins, it was a challenge for me and there was a good reason why I kept collecting currency every day and tried to do the tasks! Now I feel like there Is a special offer for 5€ and some random tasks. It doesnt feel right, and it’s just annoying now.
We had daily rewards back then and it was worth collecting masks every day, I got 3 silver per day and some good collection parts. Now its just a race between those who spend the entire day clicking on buildings and restarting flights and there’s no fun anymore. And this entire shit is for 14 DAYS!!! You got the event building by doing the tasks and now the only reward is just 1000 masks! Theres no challenge anymore and no motivation to play...I got this stupid building/lvl 21 two hours after the event release and since 10 days im just bored and theres nothing to do.

I really like the idea of giving people rewards in a pass system with levels and you level up by collecting currency. But they could implement this into the old system and they should make the amount of currency needed per level a bit higher so you need a few days to unlock the last level.
So please GI bring back EVENTS. this means that the reward should be unlocked by doing the tasks and completing the collections and this pass should be a additional thing and not the way you unlock the reward! All these collections I saved for next years age of ash, 4th July etc are useless. You get nothing for completing them.
And the event store is also gone, a lot of players miss daily SG. Would be good to see this back.

This was kinda a rant but yeah I lost the fun and motivation playing events and there are still 4 boring days until this shit is over. Great. and this amazing, clean and good looking menu is also gone. The new one just looks grey.
View attachment 39159View attachment 39160
zustimmem!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
It seems that the goal of the event is to hand out a number of buildings that will require greens to acquire the land to place them on. This is impossible to do without spending more money on the game. Once I got to stage 20 I lost interest as there was nothing left in it worth doing. I like that the event does not depend on neighbour visits to complete. Neighbor visits are needed for launch fuel and not worth wasting on the event imho.

Top Bottom