Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What will be the next quest and how to prevent autofinish

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi,

The challenge to prevent auto finish with new events is (I think) present with all those that didn't get all the stars the first time. Lets talk about how to prevent it.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Next update/quest.... I think we get the Valentine quest (14 feb) or an update with level 8 buildings. Last year IOS had space travels around this time. I will wait updating Jpjpjp2 until the quest is clear (will update jp1 to see the quest)

Last years Valentine were:
- collect flowers for a bouquets (3x)
- collect dolce vita (cupid) (3x)
- collect the teddy bears AND build the merry go round (3x)

1 and 2 can't be influence if you already collected them (last year GI deleted the collected dolce vita's?)
The trick would then be to demolish merry-go-rounds to prevent auto finish.

Anyone other idea's?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Next quest could be for New Hangar, where we can park up to 10 plains, so would not be necessary to sell/buy new planes all the time.
Plus more land would be fine. And new major :D

Deleting merry-go-rounds already built would be a good bet
(merry-go-rounds in the warehouse are not counted for auto-completion).

I do hope that GI has learnt their lesson and do not to alienate the loyal players further by this auto-complete updates.

That said, I was hoping for a "Chinese New Year" new update this time, the timing is just right.
Valentine's quest can be the immediate follow up.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Valentine Quest last year was one of the major quest i finished with all stars :) But stupid GI deleted my quest reward building from my warehouse without warning :mad: Would love to get my garden of love back :D

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I think the next quest will not autocomplete but.....
You will have to collect 3 or 4 collections from 3 destinations from the cities Austin, Yokohama, Havana, Melbourne and/or Helsinki....

I thought about this when I received the first drop from my pyramid...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Screenshot_2014-06-12-21-20-43-1-1-1.jpg

I am sure the new chest in the store will have something to do with it - "Hollywood Props Set"

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
The set contains 5 random collectible items requirements for the Cyborgs Unchained event... Available at level 46

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Pakman

They change the reward to a different building. There have been new quests recently they are simply recycling the old ones with little or no change.
Take for example the current quest, it is recycled stadium quest collection instead of receiving a stadium you receive a different building.

Most people can autocomplete in a few days, there are no stars to be earned for the destinations since some people have already 3 starred them long ago.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
The "Hollywood Props chest" is new. It came with the update. I am sure it will give items for the new giant destinations. BUT 18 greens is a bit much to sneak a peak :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
The "Hollywood Props chest" is new. It came with the update. I am sure it will give items for the new giant destinations. BUT 18 greens is a bit much to sneak a peak :)
I took a peak, Austin (1), Yokohama (4), ....
So we already know 2 of the destinations...
(I don't have a blocked game for nothing)

Top Bottom