Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What’s best way to go from here

Device
  1. iPhone
Hi peeps,

looking on how to move forward from this point as I’m stuck any help would be great as I want to progress

Attachments

• 70BFFB45-33D3-42AF-951C-F1B72BD341D8.png
    70BFFB45-33D3-42AF-951C-F1B72BD341D8.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 166
Device
  1. iPhone
Money seems to becoming in slow and quest items are not dropping etc so I’m not sure if my layout is wrong or what buildings are good to buy

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Money seems to becoming in slow and quest items are not dropping etc so I’m not sure if my layout is wrong or what buildings are good to buy

Mmm, first thing first. You’re currently at lv.10.

Just keep building your city and your airport to get money and stuffs.

Second, this is a patience game. Nothing is instant except you want to spend lots of real money. So, be patient.

Device
  1. iPhone
Mmm, first thing first. You’re currently at lv.10.

Just keep building your city and your airport to get money and stuffs.

Second, this is a patience game. Nothing is instant except you want to spend lots of real money. So, be patient.
Thanks for the advice all do we have a alliance for this forum aswell???

Device
  1. iPhone
Try to work towards a green launch pad and mcc1. Once you have enough neighbors with training centers, and enough room on the industrial side of the airport, you can bring in 3000 - 6000 coins with each launch. (1st, 2nd or 3rd place).
Ok what does the green launch pad and mcc1 look like and I’m still struggling for neighbours etc

Ok what does the green launch pad and mcc1 look like and I’m still struggling for neighbours etc
You'll find them in the store, 3rd tab. But you would do well to get neighbors first, and start building up supplies for launches. Make sure you have enough space to build them. Take some time and read through @Capt WH Rollins guides, especially the one on launches. You can find his guides here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/capt-wh-rollins-guides.65/

You can send requests to my games - my codes are in my signature. Be sure to let me know what your in-game name is.

Device
  1. iPhone
You'll find them in the store, 3rd tab. But you would do well to get neighbors first, and start building up supplies for launches. Make sure you have enough space to build them. Take some time and read through @Capt WH Rollins guides, especially the one on launches. You can find his guides here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/capt-wh-rollins-guides.65/

You can send requests to my games - my codes are in my signature. Be sure to let me know what your in-game name is.
Sent you a friend request bud
My In game name is Toonlad

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Hi peeps,

looking on how to move forward from this point as I’m stuck any help would be great as I want to progress
Welcome to the Airport City game @Toonlad - I have been playing this game for over 2 1/2 years, and some of the guys posting replies here (Darkside, Crescent Moon and Madge) have been playing far longer.... 🤩 Yep. This is a Long, Slow, Old game to play. First off, ask yourself "Can I play this for five years?" If the answer is yes, then spend a couple of weeks delving into the old posts and threads. Start with "Airport City Guides - and open the sub-group Capt W H Rollins Guides. Read these first. Then decide on a 12 month strategy - for example - Progress to Level 61, achieve 150 stars for flying to destinations, and achieving regular (red launch) lunar missions. Decide on a spending strategy (this game is Free to Play only if you have 25 years to spare and a lot of time and determination) otherwise - £10 per month buying Green cash (only during Massive Sale when you get 3x extra cash) is a good starting point. Prioritise upgrading your control tower (to fly more aircraft), getting all your space buildings (green, blue and red launchpads plus upgrade to Mission Control Centre 3), and increasing passenger and fuel capacity in your city (build residential buildings and expand fuel generating buildings). Do not use real money to buy gold coins (you neeed millions to upgrade control tower and terminal later in game - only way to fund that is to fly lots of space missions, and progress to adventure (map) destination flights to start building adventure buildings (give free collectable items). Use green cash for buying more land to expand city/airport.

That is a very basic strategy for playing this game in the early stages. Remember to only play a game you will enjoy - all our advice on this forum is good for helping you decide on how to play your game, but follow your own course. making mistakes, wasting resources and money is all part of developing your game. And most of all. Good luck, hope you enjoy playing 🙂

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]

Suggest you could do some math to determine the most efficient coin and pax buildings. The general trend is that buildings of the same size with shorter intervals give more coins/pax per hour, but only if you can continuously collect them immediately once ready. How often do you open the game?

As for the plane type, best to start with swift and owl until you have enough pax buildings to support hawks. Bear in mind that starting from owl upwards, many destinations require some sort of flight item so build a strong neighbour base first.

Alternative strategy if you do not want to spend money (as I did) and you do not want to hurry (I started this when I was somewhere around level 30 to 35):
Phase 1 : Do a few events to be able to collect some buildings that give you 60 or more coins per hour. I had 8 I think when I started phase 2.
Phase 2 : Stop flying your planes (I know this might seem strange for a game like this). This will avoid to level up. The more you level up, the more you get behind as the game is going to quick. Only land guest planes, as they will give you some collections.
Phase 3 : Collect your coins every hour and try to collect launch items like crescent moon said. If you have enough to do a launch, do it. Also, keep all the collections that you do not require for space launches. Collect them later.
Phase 4 : Buy your land expansions with COINS ONLY. Never, never, never use your greens. Keep them for land expansions when you cannot buy them with money anymore. When you are almost at the end (= you have to buy land expansion 20) start collecting all the collections you did not collect so far. They will give you a nice amount of money.
Phase 5 : When all your land expansions have been bought with coins, use your greens to buy all the land expansions you can. But wait for the land expansion sale. Your city will have a lot of space now where you can put all the buildings you want.

This is what I did. Might seem strange, and not what this game is made for. But I you can ground your planes for 2 to 3 months like I did, You will end with a bigger city at the end without having to spend real money.
If you do this, do not join an alliance. You will not be flying, so they will not keep you.

I know this type of strategy is not what most people would do, but if you have the patience, I thinks the reward in city size at the end is worth the effort.

Alternative strategy if you do not want to spend money (as I did) and you do not want to hurry (I started this when I was somewhere around level 30 to 35):
Phase 1 : Do a few events to be able to collect some buildings that give you 60 or more coins per hour. I had 8 I think when I started phase 2.
Phase 2 : Stop flying your planes (I know this might seem strange for a game like this). This will avoid to level up. The more you level up, the more you get behind as the game is going to quick. Only land guest planes, as they will give you some collections.
Phase 3 : Collect your coins every hour and try to collect launch items like crescent moon said. If you have enough to do a launch, do it. Also, keep all the collections that you do not require for space launches. Collect them later.
Phase 4 : Buy your land expansions with COINS ONLY. Never, never, never use your greens. Keep them for land expansions when you cannot buy them with money anymore. When you are almost at the end (= you have to buy land expansion 20) start collecting all the collections you did not collect so far. They will give you a nice amount of money.
Phase 5 : When all your land expansions have been bought with coins, use your greens to buy all the land expansions you can. But wait for the land expansion sale. Your city will have a lot of space now where you can put all the buildings you want.

This is what I did. Might seem strange, and not what this game is made for. But I you can ground your planes for 2 to 3 months like I did, You will end with a bigger city at the end without having to spend real money.
If you do this, do not join an alliance. You will not be flying, so they will not keep you.

I know this type of strategy is not what most people would do, but if you have the patience, I thinks the reward in city size at the end is worth the effort.
one thing i forgot. I did build one grand hotel. Put some coins boost buildings around. Used all my adds every day to collect the income 10 times while planes where grounded. Gave a lot of extra coins.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
@Vince_421 well, I guess it depends on the players too. I don’t mind getting behind in level because for me level is not the achievement I’m looking for.

I knew since the start from reading this forum that I won’t be able to buy everything according to my level. It’s a patience game.

Also keep in mind that most forum members have specific item requests in their username. Some of the requests require item from higher level players.

My strategy was to keep flying planes and have coins producing buildings that are most efficient to my playing style. If you opened your game once everyday, it’d be useless to have a lot of “quick producing” coins buildings.

Top Bottom