Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Welcome to two Airport City Moderators!

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Whether you've been on the forum for 5 minutes or 5 months, chances are these are two members you have come across as they are both extremely active!

Both members are often the first to answer members questions on the site, so it only seems fair that they get recognised for their contributions and the right tools to do it.

Three cheers for the first two moderators of AirportCityGame - Aero and tdv

I still cant believe how quickly the site has grown and especially how popular it is!
Amazing, well done guys, awesome job!

I would like to ask how long it took and how much did they spend on real £'s to buy greenies?
Just curious, in some ways it may be sad now their game is completed?

I read somewhere that someone needed all inclusive bracelets, I can send those as gifts?

Happy day all

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature

I would like to ask how long it took and how much did they spend on real £'s to buy greenies?

Thank you,

I did not spend a single penny on the game - with all the bugs that have existed across many many versions I will not give them any money - until a stable and bug free version comes out or their support improves - not a chance...

I maxed out everything in the game a while back... but the new promos keeps us going - (sometime they make it a bit too easy... :sneaky: )

But the main initiative for me to remain in the game is to help out neighbours and balance the game out a bit towards the players – rather than just making them spend more and more money!!!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero

I read somewhere that someone needed all inclusive bracelets, I can send those as gifts?

Happy day all

Yeah its quite boring now i finished everything :confused:
And i never spended a real buck, pound or euro on this game. as tdv allready gave the reasons... I wont do it again.
The all inclusive bracelets are only giftable by one moderator... And its not me!

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen

Yeah its quite boring now i finished everything :confused:
And i never spended a real buck, pound or euro on this game. as tdv allready gave the reasons... I wont do it again.
The all inclusive bracelets are only giftable by one moderator... And its not me!
Thanks for your replies!

Am even more impressed that you haven't spent any real hard earned cash!

I have all inclusive bracelets on my gift list! Does this mean I can't gift them as I am not a moderator?

Helen

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Missed this thread completely :oops:

Congratulations tdv Aero :) And yes Dave too for successfully running this site.

This site has been a great help and with such wonderful members its been fun so far :)

Top Bottom