Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Welcome to two Airport City Moderators!

Whether you've been on the forum for 5 minutes or 5 months, chances are these are two members you have come across as they are both extremely active!

Both members are often the first to answer members questions on the site, so it only seems fair that they get recognised for their contributions and the right tools to do it.

Three cheers for the first two moderators of AirportCityGame - Aero and tdv

I still cant believe how quickly the site has grown and especially how popular it is!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Congratulations to both Aero and tdv and also to Dave for the success of this website.
Speaking of which Dave how many members are there on 1 January and also what was the final post count 0:00 1 January 2013 GMT? We did not run a competition for those guesses!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
Great job and Congrats guys. Aero should be able to spend every waking moment in here being the "moderator" now that he has "completed" the game. :)

Once again...great job. Now its your turn to help Dave put this site over the top more than it already is.

Wait...........is that possible??????

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Great job and Congrats guys. Aero should be able to spend every waking moment in here being the "moderator" now that he has "completed" the game. :)

Once again...great job. Now its your turn to help Dave put this site over the top more than it already is.

Wait...........is that possible??????

Yes its kinda boring for me now... Im now spending my time on launching rockets. Im going for my 3rd alien legacy :)

And im helping where i can... I allready did that together with tdv. Now nothing changed, we only have now rights to guide the forum in a good way.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Kudos to you both! Well deserved. I better not see any age related bans Aero!!!

Whatever happened to BEW?? He was after all the first person to join the site!

Still alive an kicking!!! I couldn't play the game on my device during the Christmas mission due to the lag time and freezing. Now that its over and the game is running as it should be, I'm back! Time to get the original airport back up and running...

Top Bottom