Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Welcome to the new look - Airport City 2015

As I announced recently, the forum was over due a new style as the last one was almost 3 years old, and that's quite some time when it comes to websites!

Well i'm now proud to announce the new "Airport City 2015" style is live for everyone to see and use!

I know not everyone likes change, but i'm hoping the majority will like and appreciate the new benefits it brings - the main one being responsive design, so the forum looks just as great whether you viewing it on a desktop, mobile or tablet.

I've tried to bug test the site as best I can using a variety of devices, and hopefully I haven't missed anything.

Look forward to hearing what you think of the new design!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
As I announced recently, the forum was over due a new style as the last one was almost 3 years old, and that's quite some time when it comes to websites!

Well i'm now proud to announce the new "Airport City 2015" style is live for everyone to see and use!

I know not everyone likes change, but i'm hoping the majority will like and appreciate the new benefits it brings - the main one being responsive design, so the forum looks just as great whether you viewing it on a desktop, mobile or tablet.

I've tried to bug test the site as best I can using a variety of devices, and hopefully I haven't missed anything.

Look forward to hearing what you think of the new design!
First impression is not bad, but i cannot see any icons when i am typing, all of them are white - on computer. On iPad works.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Dave , it works now:
ACicons.JPG

Before i saw only white squares, now i can recognize icons and even click on them - before was not possible. :D

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
At first load, my immediate thought was "What in the world has happened to the site?!"
But I have to admit that after I've recovered from my shock and navigated the site on both a computer and my iPad, this new format is so much better!!! It's cleaner, it's faster loading, and it's crisp looking. So, now I say: "Great job Dave!!!" :D

At first load, my immediate thought was "What in the world has happened to the site?!"
But I have to admit that after I've recovered from my shock and navigated the site on both a computer and my iPad, this new format is so much better!!! It's cleaner, it's faster loading, and it's crisp looking. So, now I say: "Great job Dave!!!" :D

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you like it after the initial shock!

The design works wondefully on the phone. I like it very much.
And on desktop with oneliner comment.
But hard to read if the paragraph is long.

Ahh .. you make every sentence to become paragraph.

Ok .. I'll try ..

Can you post a screenshot of the issue your having when viewing the site on your desktop so I can look into it please.

@Dave
I'll include the screen shot which is courtesy of M22 posting.

You see, if the poster not separating sentence in a paragraph.
It's a bit hard to read than before the update.

For me is making me lazy to read.
Or maybe just my eye :cyclops:

IMO it might be because of the color of the font.
The color of font in phone is pure black but in the desktop is more like greyish.
Infact when I type this post, the color of the font in this editor is pure black not greyish.

Attachments

• dave2.jpg
    dave2.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Oke, tried the new look but I have some but's
On iphone I have the feeling I have to click and scroll much more to get the same info as in the past. Also almost a quarter of the screen is taken by the 'fixed' header on the top.
on the homepage I can only see there was a new post, not from who, not on what thread, have to click it open to see....
Personally I found the not mobile version better as it gives more info with less scrolling

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 123
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@flip123
It was displaying the last new post on the homepage, however I updated the software again yesterday and this edit must have got lost. Just re-done it so you should now be able to see latest post info on front page.
Check, better :)
Is there something I can do about the header. On one side is it nice it is visible, on the other side, it is 1/4 of the screen as you could see

Top Bottom