Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekly bonus 2022-07-15

https://gigam.es/airport-city/8d8k4t1zt3pb

2 greens + 2 000 coins
On Trail - 4 greens + 4 000 coins
Thank-you-word-cloud.jpg

Aeiou 13

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
209ON7RWZ
Username
Aeiou 13, followed by the item I need most.
Thanks for the week code.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
As things currently stand, it will take me 15 lots of Friday's to collect enough green notes before I'm able to purchase a plot of land at half price. Unless of course I decide to spend some money on my game and purchase green notes, which will be never. We move forward.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Aeiou 13

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
209ON7RWZ
Username
Aeiou 13, followed by the item I need most.
It works for my iOS games, but no luck with my windows desktop game. When I enter the code it says that the desktop version is not installed on my computer, which it is. :(
There are two ways to have it in your windows computer, from microsoft store and for the desktop version.
Edit: Did you obtain the game from microsoft store?

There are two ways to have it in your windows computer, from microsoft store and for the desktop version.
Edit: Did you obtain the game from microsoft store?
I have the microsoft store version on my desktop. Also, the first & possible the second time they re-started this new Friday bonus, it did work. Only since the war broke out and everything was shut down did it not work - the first few after the re-start haven't worked.

I have the microsoft store version on my desktop. Also, the first & possible the second time they re-started this new Friday bonus, it did work. Only since the war broke out and everything was shut down did it not work - the first few after the re-start haven't worked.

It works on my Windows game.

bonusss.png

By clicking on Microsoft Store CLAIM button.

I expect you are doing this already, but just in case...............................

Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom