Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 1st January 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Happy New year everybody!

Bali Hi & Bali2 has basically completed the Xmas quest, but I am collecting as many Artificial Ice, Freezer, Snow maker, Nitrogen, Refrigerator as possible (you need to make sure you have enough to build your Ice palace, Skating rink etc, because once you completed the quest, the Continental destinations may disappear).

You can send me anything you want to be returned:
I am happy to return Xmas gifts (I assume that you send me Lanterns etc, you want me to return it).
If you completed the quest / not participating, send me flight items and I will return them also.

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ax85nzt
Username
Ricky [request]
Bali Hi - how ? How do you complete so quick ?? I get maybe 10 lanterns a day from visiting neighbours' elves, another 15 or so from gifts, these convert to maybe 3-5 magic dusts for Lapland, which returns maybe 1-2 gifts, these then give the occasional fridge never any baubles. Meanwhile I have clicked over 100 Xmas buildings and got maybe 5 drops... I've demolished half my city, to build one greyed out ice rink... I can only assume those ploughing ahead are inputting credit card details, as opposed to the 'no cash' method of play I adopt...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

Everyone a happy and healthy new year!!!!

Sent out lanterns, paint and some tires to my neighbors. Please sent what you need!

As Santa quest is on a low with me (doing anchient Worlds to get a higher population) I would prefer low level repair items (paint, cockpit glass, tires and jet engines) and fuel20, but as I said: sent what you need!

Edit: I saw someone sent an invite, through a crashing game it got lost, please pm me so I can sent the invite again

Bali Hi - how ? How do you complete so quick ?? I get maybe 10 lanterns a day from visiting neighbours' elves, another 15 or so from gifts, these convert to maybe 3-5 magic dusts for Lapland, which returns maybe 1-2 gifts, these then give the occasional fridge never any baubles. Meanwhile I have clicked over 100 Xmas buildings and got maybe 5 drops... I've demolished half my city, to build one greyed out ice rink... I can only assume those ploughing ahead are inputting credit card details, as opposed to the 'no cash' method of play I adopt...

Bali Hi was practically done on Day 1, as I already completed most of the task last year.
I demolished the Skating Rink so that the game would not auto-complete.

Bali2 also almost done - I get lots of lanterns from good neighbours (y).
But I have problem about getting Gifts from North America. They are very scarce for Bali2.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!
Thanks for all the gifts which where sent to my games(y)(y)
Gifts went out again.
All my games need: Old Lanterns, Snowballs and Icicles.
Thanks in advance for sending.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Bali Hi was practically done on Day 1, as I already completed most of the task last year.
I demolished the Skating Rink so that the game would not auto-complete.

Bali2 also almost done - I get lots of lanterns from good neighbours (y).
But I have problem about getting Gifts from North America. They are very scarce for Bali2.
North America is also a problem for Jpjpjp2. I have a lot of Afrika gifts thanks to the subquest :)

Happy New Year to all! Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out for today and my signature has been updated to reflect my current priorities.

TSharper: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Fuel (20).
Toertchen: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Fuel (20).
Shinobi273: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel (20).
zenmie: thanks for the Aircraft Tire, sent you Master Plan to your itismie game.
Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Deicer, sent you Fuel (20).
Québec: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
flip123: thanks for the Jet Engine, Paint and Aircraft Tire, sent you Fuel (20) to Jpjpjp2.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
daniel degracia: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Dispossale Shampoo.
perezgreg: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
Chad Ladwig: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Mario's Dad: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Whiteboard.
Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Jet Engine and Deicer, sent you Fuel (20).
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Flight Catering.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
chirimoya: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
stevel2606: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Creatonist: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).

Top Bottom