Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Water world collection - Sea of Clouds (Green map) bug??.

Weekend time. I guess we’ll have to wait until next week
It’s extremely frustrating whenever anything goes wrong late on Thursday or Friday because you know that you’ll be lucky just to get the auto bot response before Monday 😫. I’ve never heard of anyone getting issues sorted on a Saturday or a Sunday. You’d think that a 24/7 global game might have just a few staff working, just in case.

It’s extremely frustrating whenever anything goes wrong late on Thursday or Friday because you know that you’ll be lucky just to get the auto bot response before Monday 😫. I’ve never heard of anyone getting issues sorted on a Saturday or a Sunday. You’d think that a 24/7 global game might have just a few staff working, just in case.
I don’t expect any solution before Monday at the very least

One can only wonder which other items are not added to the collections.... Good catch all. Hope there will be a fix soon....
I asked myself the same. Truth is that I wasn’t able to find another similar situation. Which collection work in a similar manner? Perhaps working from there we can get an idea

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
Just found out another problem, 100% sure it draw Nuclear Battery from the 2nd spot chest, but its not counted in the collection. I am fully aware of it because I have 0. Good thing is that, think it was still drops from buildings.

Edit: well it also happen with Astrograph, all items from Distant Prospects, Lunar Race, along with Water World seems cannot be collected from the chest now :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom